“Great location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 65 hotels in Lexington
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Nice hotel; great location. The location was perfect - very close to everything we needed. The hotel was very nice and clean. The only drawbacks were that breakfast and internet were not included . I think for the price of the room, some kind of breakfast should have been included and the wi-fi should have been free for guests. But overall, nice place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
MartyRothchild, General Manager at Hilton Lexington Downtown, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you for your response our hotel staff really appreciates your feedback. I’m happy to hear your accommodations were nice and clean and you loved the hotel’s location. Thanks again for the review we hope you visit us again soon.

415 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Stroud, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Nice stay at this hotel for 4 nights, breakfast good, Martini bar good fun and the rooms perfectly fine. Hilton Honours lounge a little bit gimmicky, but the staff were great. Reception check in very helpful and any requests were well dealt with accurately and quickly. Nice surprise and made a short stay very enjoyable

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for this great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know you had an overall enjoyable stay. I will pass along your kind words to our staff. We hope to see you again while in town on business.
Cromona, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Stayed 1.26.13 for the UK vs LSU... Loved everything about my stay. Words cannot express how satisfied I was with the service that I recieved. To start off the valet parking was the best way to begin my wonderful stay. Check in was excellent. ( Staff was so nice and helpful). The Hilton is a beautiful hotel and our room was also beautiful and so clean that it appeared to have never been used EVER!! We had dinner @ the Triangle Grille, food was great.Wonderful night of sleep. Upon depature, I call down to tell them I was on my way down to check out, and when I arrive at the front desk, It was a fast check out and with the valet service, my car was waiting with the valet employee's, and began loading my belongings. With opening the doors and thanking me and asking if I needed any direction to anywhere else. From start to finish..The HILTON is AWSOME!!! Don't find anything that, I didn't like. Hope to see you guys soon!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the Awesome review! We love hearing that our guests have a satisfactory stay and an overall hassle-free experience. I will pass along your praise to our hotel staff. We will look forward to your next visit and GO CATS!
Barrington, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I was suspect of staying at a Hilton downtown, thinking it would be very business. It was lovely. Everyone was extremely friendly. Quiet. Great service. Room service brought our breakfast right on time. Not sure what coffee they use, but it was excellent!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
What a great review! Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your stay. It makes us smile to hear our guests say they had a lovely stay. Our great tasting coffee is Royal Cup which helps everyone’s day get started out right! Hope your travels bring you back our way real soon.
Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

We stayed at Lexington Hilton on a trip to see a UK basketball game.

There were no problems at all. The room was larger than most hotel rooms. We had requested "no feather pillows" at the time of reservation. The pillows were swapped from feather to foam within an hour of arrival.

The bed was a Sleep-Number bed. I had never slept on a Sleep-Number before. I think I prefer the Hampton Inn mattress to the Sleep-Number mattress.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I’m so happy to hear you had a pleasant stay. Please ask for our pillow top mattresses next time you visit. I’m sure you will love it! We will look forward to your next game day visit. GO CATS!!
Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I travel for work and this is my new favorite hotel. The staff is amazing. I called to get picked up from the airport and the van driver (Arthur) was excellent. Arthur came into the airport to find me because I was not in the right place. On the way to the Hilton he told me where to eat and other things to do in Lexington. After a long day of traveling this set the tone for a great stay. The front desk was also very helpful. The rooms are a nice size and very clean.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for the Amazing review! We love hearing we’re someone’s favorite hotel. I will definitely give Arthur & our Front Desk staff praise for such great service. I hope your business travels brings you our way again.
Warsaw, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time in the junior suite and it was great. Being a Hilton honors Diamond member, I travel frequently and really enjoyed my stay. I've been here dozens of times and this stay was much better than my last stay here.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for your review. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed the accommodations in our junior suite. It’s also nice to hear we made right a previous stay. We look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Been to Hilton Lexington Downtown? Share your experiences!