Great location, nice rooms, and friendly staff. We were fortunate to stay in an executive sweet and had a great view of the water fountains and ice rink below. Very nice! I found the rooms to be a bit noisy, but it could have just been that the neighboring guests were more to blame. I could definitely hear them in the hall late into the night, and was awakened again by the sound of the club level breakfast on the floor above. Speaking of the club level breakfast, I found it to be adequate but not spectacular and it needed to be maintained and stocked. Seating was very limited as well.
A small gift shop for snacks, souvenirs, or forgotten travel essentials would be a nice addition.
By far the best feature was the Bigg Blue Martini. Great atmosphere and energy and the live music was a definite bonus!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Lexington Downtown Hotel
- Hilton Lexington Downtown Hotel Lexington
- Hilton Hotels Lexington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lexington Kentucky’s finest hotel, Hilton Lexington/Downtown, is the hotel destination of choice for meetings and weddings, alike. Centrally located in downtown Lexington and adjacent to Rupp Arena, Hilton Lexington/Downtown is just minutes away from Blue Grass Airport, Keeneland Race Track, University of Kentucky, the Kentucky Horse Park and the corporate offices of Lexmark and Ashland Oil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hilton Lexington Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.