We come down to Shriners hospital at least once a year. This is my second stay at the Hyatt Place Lexington. The hotel is clean and comfortable. The rooms are large and clean. This time we stayed on the top floor away from the highway. The room was quiet. I appreciate being able to have the fan continually run to use as white noise during the night so that might be one reason it seemed so quiet. I feel the TV options are confusing and it was hard to find appropriate cartoons for my young kids without paying for them (you can buy packages on TV). The only kids channel we found was Toons and it was Pokemom, etc when we would have preferred Dora. :) But we were fine using the free wifi and our Netflix account. The water pressure in our shower wasn't great but it could have been because we were top floor.
All things considered this is a great hotel for the price, easy to get to, great breakfast, clean and safe. I will stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Lexington Hotel
- Hyatt Place Lexington Hotel Lexington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place - Lexington will be the second Hyatt Place location in the state of Kentucky. The hotel is located off Interstates I-64 & I-75 in the new Hamburg Pavilion area of Lexington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Place Lexington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.