“One of the most efficient and courteous staffing locations I've ever been to” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Saul Good Restaurant & Pub

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 768 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Eclectic
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Description: Chef Focused, Fun and Guest Focused - wide variety of menu items.
Versailles, Kentucky
“One of the most efficient and courteous staffing locations I've ever been to”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

I went two weeks ago on a whim. I was hungry for fish so Josh suggested fish tacos.
This is real marinated tuna on skewers then grilled with a mango salsa and shredded cabbage.
I went back today and had the same thing. Nonfat, delicious,great protein uniquely presented. I felt so good after that meal.
I know I will be back for more soon!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Southern gothic charm with delicious food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

We always love our Saul Good visits, but it's been a while... The pizza was fantastic, not a crumb left and I had the mushroom sandwich which was the best dish I've ever had there. Don't leave without getting dessert - well worth it!

Lexington, Kentucky
“Absolutely Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

Food is wonderfully prepared, very delicious. This is one of my favorite places to eat in Lexington. I love to sit on the front patio at the Lex Mall location and a cool evening. Love the pizzas, particularly the Hot Brown pizza and the Parisian Pizza. Burgers are delicious, really enjoy them also!

Would recommend this place to anyone and everyone!

Lexington, KY
“Great Food, Child Friendly, Outstanding Staff, Great Specials”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

We are becoming regulars. The food selection is wonderful. The staff is great. Saturday and Sunday beer specials are fantastic. My only complaint is the style of french fry they serve is not my favorite (shoestring). I'll admit that's a little picky. I highly recommend.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“A must taste experience at Saul Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011 via mobile

Had a pleasant and memorable dining experience recently. We were u traveling south and used Tripadvisor to find this gem. We all had incredible entrees. My favorite was the wedge salad. It was huge and had just the right combination of blue cheese, balsamic, bacon...it was scrumptious. My daughter had the vegetarian sandwich, husband had Cuban burger, and we had two pizzas Thai and Argentinian. All entrees were delish! Best of all was incredible service by our waitress Kristina-a real gem! All comments about outstanding service were correct! We will go out of our way to stop there again!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere