“Yummy and great prices” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Nashville, TN
“Yummy and great prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

This is a great little restaurant. The food is really good and the staff is great! We really enjoyed it. We ate there 2 times on our weekend trip. The prices are really reasonable and great happy hour deals. We had a group of 10 and still had fantastic service and our food was hot and at the table pretty quickly. *Side note...the margaritas were very yummy!

• Visited May 2014

Algonquin, Illinois
“Fantastic Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

The food they have here is amazing. I can;t wait til the next time I'm there so I can eat there again

Visited May 2014
central kentucky
“Love the food but not the service....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I eat here probably once a month or so. The food is delicious! Fresh, well prepared, tasty. It's good stuff. The service... not so much. I've been double charged on a carry out order, waited for over an hour after my order was taken & had to leave to get back to work without ever getting lunch, gotten chicken when I ordered beef & had the waiter argue with me, and different people at our table have received their food 15-30 minutes apart even tho everything was ordered at the same time.
I'd eat there more often if it wasn't for the service issues - no matter how good the food is, it's just not worth the hassles.....

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Loved it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Great food good portions good price friendly staff!! Got my order quickly and food was nice and hot! Salsa was yummy and queso was awesome!!

• Visited January 2014
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Authentic Mexican Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

We stayed in the area over night whilst doing the Bourbon Trail. Great feel to this restaurant and friendly, helpful staff. Our first time in a 'proper' family run Mexican restaurant and the menu was vast but very well explained. Food was well cooked and presented. We loved it and would go there again if ever in the neighbourhood.

• Visited November 2013