I have stayed at BW Lawrenceburg off and on for several years now. Every time is a great experience. From the cleaning staff, all the way up to the general manager, everyone is friendly and helpful. The general manager has been particuliarly helpful in managing some special requests my dad and I have had. There is an excellent breakfast that starts early compared to other hotels, which is so nice for my schedule. I highly recommend staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn is conveniently located within a few miles of both Interstate I-64 and Martha Layne Collins (Formerly Bluegrass) Parkway. Lawrenceburg is home to world-renowned Wild Turkey and Four Roses Distilleries, making us an ideal location for visitors of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail! Whether you're touring the area, on business, or just passing through, visit Best Western and enjoy all of our amenities. We offer a Complimentary HOT Breakfast, High-Speed Wireless Internet, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Lawrenceburg Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lawrenceburg Hotel Lawrenceburg
- Lawrenceburg Best Western