“An overnight stay and no more” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 La Grange

Super 8 La Grange
You added Super 8 La Grange to your Saves list
Super 8 La Grange
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1420 East Crystal Drive, I-71 (exit 22), LaGrange, KY 40031   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in LaGrange
Kitchener
“An overnight stay and no more”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Front desk staff was helpful. Next to Cracker Barrel. Room was clean enough but there is hardly any paint left on the walls. This place needs some TLC. I would stay here again but only for passing through. There is a pool outside but we never used it. The hotel lobby was dark and reminiscent of a place not really open for business.

Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

The room we got needed to be updated but it was clean and the staff was super friendly. The pool wasn't working when we stayed but they were working on it. The breakfast selection wasn't great but it was what I expected for the price. Cereal, packaged danish, waffle maker, juice, milk and coffee were the choices. All and all not bad for the price but the hotel needs an update. The staff were great and the hotel is close to fast food and gas stations.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

The rooms were filthy the front desk attendant was not very nice at all. I slept in my clothes because of how dirty the room was. Not to mention all the holes in the drywall everywhere. This hotel should be a last resort pay the extra money to stay somewhere else!

• Stayed June 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

We stayed 3 nights and have no real complaints. It was a comfortable bed and we both slept soundly. We would have liked additional pillows, which they would have gladly given us had we asked, but since we were there for a horse training event, we only bathed and slept there and they were adequate. The room was cleaned well each day with fresh towels, etc.
We had our 2 dogs with us and they too were welcome. There is a "continental" breakfast buffet to which we all would have liked some protiens added (this is a common complaint at lots of hotels) for those of us who need a long lasting breakfast, so it was of no value to any of us as we still had to stop somewhere and get a "real" breakfast.
Overall, everyone we dwelt with was friendly and helpful, We will stay here again when we are back in La Grange, Kentucky.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

When I called and made my reservation with the associate, it was priced at $57 and WITH TAX, the total was going to be $64. I specifically told the associate I needed the final price and that she assured me was $64. I used a AAA membership to receive a discount, which was applied to my price. When arriving at the hotel, I was told my final price was $75! I had been told on the phone that a confirmation email would be sent to me with my totals, still have not received that either.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 La Grange? Share your experiences!