“Great little motel, clean, neat, and convenient” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
15% off room rate
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Kuttawa
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Great little motel, clean, neat, and convenient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011

Perhaps the cleanest room I have ever seen in any hotel. The friendly owners are constantly maintaining and improving. Lots of nice touches, like many outlets, dropdown ironing board, refrigerator and microwave. Wendy's, Huddle House and convenience stores on other side of I-24 exit, and the town of Eddyville just a mile the other direction with supermarket, McDonalds, Subway, Hardees, Pizza Hut, and Willow Pond (great fish place) among others. Big parking area for boaters-though not many while I was there. And what a surprise to have free wireless internet in the room! Great place to stay!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Springfield, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

My husband and I made reservations at the Relax Inn based on the reviews other customers had made. We came to town for a high school graduation. The first room that was assigned to us was a smoking room. Neither my husband nor I smoke. We asked if we could switch to a non-smoking room. Even though the Inn was extremely busy due to the fishing tournament, Mina was extremely accommodating and immediately did her best to switch us to a non-smoking room with a king sized bed. Upon entering, we immediately noticed the room was spotless and smelled so fresh. The sheets on the bed looked as if they were brand new. The bed and pillows were the most comfortable I have ever slept on in a hotel/inn. We loved having outdoor access to our room and being able to park directly in front of the door to our room. We also appreciated having a refrigerator and microwave in our room (all rooms have these). Another plus, the air conditioner worked beautifully. Mina is soooo pleasant. My husband talked to Mina's husband. I did not get a chance to, but my husband said Mina's husband is as nice as Mina and that's saying a lot! Thank you Mina. You are a delight. We love your Relax Inn (the name is very appropo) and will not stay anywhere else when we are in town. THANKS!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Whittier, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2011

One of the best values I have came across in my travels, and I drive over a 1000 miles a week. Extremly comfortable with all the latest upgrades. I will make this my "place to stay" when coming thru this area.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Watkinsville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2011

We were traveling from Georgia to Missouri and needed a place to spend one night. We stayed at this motel because of the reasonable rates and good reviews on trip advisor. We were not disappointed. The room (2 queen beds) was very clean and roomy. I liked having a separate sink/mirror dressing area from the bath room, and a microwave and refrigerator. Breakfast was not fancy, but okay. The owners were very friendly. We liked the place so much that we made a point to stay there a week later on our way back from our destination.

I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
Crete, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2011

Travelled to Kuttawa for a funeral. We were pleasantly surprised at the value offered. I can honestly say the reviews that drew me to the hotel were accurate. Very clean rooms, very accomodating staff. We needed to keep the room well beyond check out and even though they were fully booked they worked with us to meet our needs, at no additional cost. Above and beyond. I was very impressed!

Room Tip: Call Relax Inn and tell them what you need.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Liberty Township, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2011

Love it! My father and I have stay here 1st wk of May for the last 3 yrs for the whole week. Back your boat up infront of your room and you don't unhook. Clean, always a full and working ice machine, with restaurants, gas, ramp and tackle shops all within seconds. Super nice folks. Don't judge this book from it's cover.

• Stayed May 2010
Orr, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2011

Stayed overnight on our return trip home from Florida on our way to Minnesota. We own a lodging property ourselves and were very impressed when checking in and were greeted by the owners. The rooms were spacious, clean and well equipt. The price was very fair and even came with a limited breakfast. Would stay again if ever in the area.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family

Been to Relax Inn Kuttawa / Eddyville? Share your experiences!