I stayed here for business in March of 2014. It is not a great hotel, but it is not a terrible one either. It is clean enough, but it lacks that extra attention to detail that hotels should have. I found a barret on the floor of my room, right in the middle of the floor. It tells me that they do not do a very good job vacuuming. One of my lamps was not plugged in, there were staples sticking out of the wall, there was a water line left sticking out if the wall where an ice machine used to be, the excersise room was old and dirty, tiles were broke in the hallways, the corridors smelled like cigarettes, etc. I just felt that the hotel needed a little tlc and it really could br great. But untl then, it is very sub par.
- Also Known As:
- Jameson Inn Of Louisville East Hotel
- Jameson Inn Of Louisville East Hotel Jeffersontown
- Jameson Inn Louisville East
- Jameson Inn Louisville Ky
- Jameson Inn Louisville
- Louisville Jameson Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Quality Inn of Louisville East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.