“Great stay!!! Can't wait to go back!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Louisville - Alliant Avenue

You added Extended Stay America - Louisville - Alliant Avenue to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Louisville - Alliant Avenue
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1650 Alliant Ave, Jeffersontown, KY 40299   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Jeffersontown
Bay City, Michigan
“Great stay!!! Can't wait to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

We had such an awesome time during our stay! J made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun that we can't wait to go back! The hotel was a great value and everyone was very friendly. We enjoyed our time there and actually stayed an additional night! Definitely would recommend it to a friend!

Room Tip: Talk to J!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Louisville - Alliant Avenue, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

I must say I was a bit skeptic about going here, I was just hoping for the best. WOW!!! I was SHOCKED!!! It was very clean with just a few spots on the carpeted areas but to be expected. It was a well laid out room, and it worked for us. However, I was surprised that they didn't provide more cooking utensils for the suite and also the AC was kinda loud. But, all in all it was a great nights stay. Will return in the near future!!

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Louisville - Alliant Avenue, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Dear Anthony,

Thank you for your review of the Homestead Studio Suites Louisville East. I am glad to hear you will choose us again on your next trip to Louisville. We look forward to being your home away from home. Thanks again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

Great place to stay. Clean rooms, great staff, and great location. Would be glad to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Louisville - Alliant Avenue, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Louisville - Alliant Drive. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Columbus, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

I made reservations for multiple room for tomorrow with the manger a week ago. I called this morning to confirm the 7 rooms I needed ( no business discount or multiple room discount) and was told by Jessica that she had no reservations and no rooms available. She said she would check with the manager ( who image the reservations) and after I called back was told there was nothing she could do. She did not seem to care at all that my coworkers that are coming from all the country and now I'm scrambling to find other accommodations ... Word to the wise they don't care and the manager doesn't even know how to make reservations for customers --- never again!!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Louisville - Alliant Avenue, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
I regret your recent interaction with the Homestead Louisville. When reservations are made a confirmation number is generated and given to the guests. Unfortunately, without having a confirmation number we are not able to locate any record of reservations. I will review our reservation process with the staff at the hotel so misunderstandings like this are avoided in the future.
Cypress, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012 via mobile

We were on a non smoking floor, but the hallway and room reeked of smoke. In fact, when we arrived, it was smokey in the hallway as if someone had just smoked cigarettes there. We had reserved the room for 4, but there were no sheets or extra pillows for the fold out sofa and only two towels. The sofa itself was stained, as was the mattress. The mattress in the bedroom was so thin and hard, we would have been better off sleeping on plywood. The floors and counters were dirty when we got there, so we had to go get cleaning products and air freshners to make the room inhabitable. DO NOT STAY HERE!!! Spend the extra money and stay elsewhere!!!

• Stayed March 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Louisville - Alliant Avenue, responded to this review, April 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead Louisville - Alliant Drive. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

Somerset, Kentucky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

I would NOT recommend this hotel. I accidentally booked this hotel thinking it was a different hotel. Unfortunately, when I arrived and realized my mistake, there was an event in town and all hotel rooms were booked. I would have changed hotels if I could have. The smell that others have referenced, in my best guess, is grease. The rooms have a kitchenette with a cooktop, which would be nice I suppose if you were staying for a long time. However, it created a smell in the room that made the room feel very unclean. It didn't really appear unclean on the surface -- I just couldn't get past the smell. There was not a lot of attention given to the hotel. One example of this was fingerprints and dirt on the bedroom doors. Would it be too much to ask to wipe the doors down from time to time? I would not stay at this hotel again. Avoid it.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Louisville - Alliant Avenue, responded to this review, March 16, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Homestead Louisville - Alliant Drive. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Louisville, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

The room smelled like cigarettes and rotten food. Noisy next to the highway. Unhelpful rude manager. Give it a miss.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Louisville - Alliant Avenue? Share your experiences!