I often stayed at this motel on my trips between North and South. This time I was surprised to find that the restaurant had closed and they now have a continental/waffle breakfast available in a very small section of their lobby. I was disappointed to find that the choices were less than the usual motel breakfasts, particularly since I was expecting the choices of the past. That was one of the reasons I favored this place as a midway stopping point. Even some of the supplies were not available. I just poured a cup of black coffee and left. Since the restaurant is closed, the entrance to the property is so dark at night, it's easy to mistake whether you are actually on the road or not. They definitely need some lighting at their entrance from the main road. It's your standard motel, clean, the staff is friendly and helpful, and I will continue to consider it as a stopping point for the night - I just won't expect to eat breakfast there.
- Also Known As:
- Country Hearth Inn Horse Cave Hotel Horse Cave
- Country Hearth Inn Horse Cave Hotel
- Country Hearth Horse Cave
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Country Hearth Inn and Suites of Horse Cave, Kentucky located off of I-65 Exit 58 provides Southern friendly services with down home accommodations at an affordable family get away price. We offer decorated guest rooms, as well as jacuzzi suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Country Hearth Inn Horse Cave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.