“In town for work” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Best Western Hopkinsville

You added Best Western Hopkinsville to your Saves list
Best Western Hopkinsville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4101 Fort Campbell Boulevard, Hopkinsville, KY 42240-4946   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Hopkinsville
Trafalgar IN, United States
“In town for work”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Hands down the best Best Western that I have stayed at in the state of KY and IN, I travel a lot for work and experience a lot of hotel stays. Friendly staff - clean rooms - close to everything you need. Recommend staying here if your in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Tracy R, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Hopkinsville, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
William,

Thank you for your dynamite review! We are a "Directors Club" award Best Western and It's thrilling when guest notice the difference. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stayed here for one night having visited the land between the lakes. The room was large and clean and although near the interstate it was very quiet. We ate at the Applebees next door in the evening (nothing special) and left before breakfast but did take advantage of the freshly prepared popcorn prepared at around 5. The staff were friendly and helpful and I would book it again if we happened to be in the area again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Chapel Hill
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stayed two nights at this location. Family of three.

First the "pros". The room was visually very nice, well decorated, clean and quiet. It was spacious, with a large TV, mini-fridge, microwave, desk and sitting area. From a cleanliness standpoint, there was nothing to complain about. The complimentary breakfast was fantastic with a nice selection of fresh food that was constantly maintained.

Now the cons. The beds were simply the most uncomfortable beds I have slept on in a long time. I like a firm mattress, but these were almost like sleeping on the floor. We did not have a good night's rest either night. When we arrived late Friday evening, we found only one washcloth. Bath towels and hand towels were plentiful, but why one washcloth for three people? We gave them the benefit of the doubt, because mistakes happen. However, when my husband went to ask for more washcloths I hoped that this would correct the oversight for the next day. Wrong. We were out at an event all day on Saturday, only to come in to one washcloth again. It's trivial, I know - but I think two washcloths should be standard at a minimum. What good are three towels with only one washcloth?

Overall, would I stay there again? Probably. But I'd ask to check the beds in our room first.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel in the past--very good service and quality.The hotel has gotten a makeover--REALLY NICE!!! The staff is very nice and professional. I really like staying there. It is located near nice restaurants, the mall, and shopping.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Franklin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I stayed one night on August 15. Very nice clean Best Western. The staff was particularly friendly and warm. I particularly liked having a restaurant (Applebee's) right next door and the ability to get up and go for a walk in the neighborhood that surrounds the property.

Room Tip: Stayed in King Suite. Was very roomy. Quiet third floor location.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Irvington, KY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I am a frequent customer of all Best Westerns in the Midwest and North east states. I really love Western Kentucky for the lakes and doing my business in those areas. My recent stay at the Hopkinsville Best western was perfect and the staff was excellent. The room was clean, the breakfast was awesome..If I needed anything, I just call the front desk..In the past 5 years I have stayed in Best Westerns at least 30 times..I have never had a bad experience. My Fiance` always tells me to book the Best western when we travel too...It's the Best!!

Room Tip: Always check in a little early to enjoy the maximum time...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
syracuse new york usa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stay from Fri Aug 2nd to Mon Aug 12th 2013 to visit my nephew coming home to Fort Campbell from Ahganistan. There were bed bugs in my bed and when I inquired about my bites I was told the bits were from jiggers. Monday morning before checking out I found a bed bug in the bed.
Mr Ellis [--] the owner insists that I carried the bugs with me from New York because "NY is the number 1 state for bed bugs" . Mr [--] offered me 10 free days at the same hotel as compensation.
Why would he invite be back if I carry bed bugs? and Why would I go back if the hotel has bed bugs?
Best Western Hotels should be ashamed for their opinions and actions towards New Yorkers and military personal.

Room Tip: Do not stay in room 227 or anywhere around 227 because of bed bugs
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Tracy R, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Hopkinsville, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
The first time the hotel was alerted to the problem was when you casually mentioned you had noticed insects during the check-out process. We immediately quarantined your room plus those around it and started the multi-step eradication process. This procedure has make your room one of the most insect free rooms in town.

Now, for a reality check. You arrived from New York with a reservation for two days along with two payment vouchers from complaining at other Best Westerns . You continued extending for a total of ten days. No one would have stayed in a room for ten days that already had bed bugs. The health department and the exterminator have also made that observation. It is highly probable that you, your sister or your relative from Afghanistan brought the little "hitchhikers" into the room in luggage. It was you who requested compensation of 10 free nights at the hotel over a 24 month period. We will always go the extra mile to insure guest satisfaction; however, your demands continued to change and became more extortive. You even blamed us for your bad credit card. Your relative Nick in from Afghanisatan became belligerent in the lobby when the desk clerk rejected his advances. Later he followed her home. Appears you have a stalker in the family!

This hotel consistently receives housekeeping awards and has been chosen to receive the Chairman's Award for outstanding quality assurance. This is a long response because we care about this hotel and want people to know that we work very hard to maintain the quality for our guest.

Been to Best Western Hopkinsville? Share your experiences!