“Nice Business Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Doubletree Cincinnati Airport Hotel

Save Saved
You added Doubletree Cincinnati Airport Hotel to your Saves list
Doubletree Cincinnati Airport Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2826 Terminal Drive, Hebron, KY 41048 (Formerly Sheraton Hotel Cincinnati Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points!
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
Charlotte, United States
“Nice Business Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

The front desk staff was very friendly as was the waitstaff in the bar/lounge. Rooms are clean and upgraded recently. I would recommend for anyone flying in and out of Cincy. Meeting rooms are also convenient and fresh.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Findlay, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We stayed here to visit Cincinnati and we didn't want to pay for the hotels in the city. Close to the highway and easy access. Never heard the planes. No free breakfast, that was a bummer. We stayed 3 nights. On our last night we decided to have the bed sheets changed. When we crawled into bed we found a little smear of blood on our sheets. I called the front desk they immediately brought up new sheets and did not charge us for any of the 3 nights we stayed. I would go back.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I have stayed here a few times when going to the Reds baseball game. The staff is always hit and miss as far as good service. I wish I could remember the name of the girl that check us in this last time, she was the worst one so far. Hotel is nice but staff needs re-trained in customer service!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

CincinnatiManager, General Manager at Doubletree Cincinnati Airport Hotel, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear 80Cathyh,

It was great to hear back from you so soon and glad that we were able to resolve the issues you had encountered. Again, thank you for staying with us and please contact me the next time you are in town to ensure a perfect repeat visit.

Springfield, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

The hotel was very very nice. No free wifi, no free breakfast.... The pool was very small... the rooms were amazing along with the bed. food was good but expensive. service was good and helpful. would stay here again, maybe.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Yorktown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is the second year our collectibles group has used this DoubleTree for our convention. Both years it has met or exceeded my high standards for its professional and personalized service, cleanliness, and superb banquet facilities.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

The staff here was simply fantastic. They were sincerely helpful and accommodating. Rooms were clean and comfortable and the shuttle in the morning was not only prompt, but the driver was friendly and gave a sincere smile. When I travel through CVG I will certainly be back.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Upon check in there was an issue. I presumed my rooms were paid for, but was told they were not and they needed my credit card. With all of the issues with credit cards, I did not want to provide it, but I just wanted to get checked in. I was then asked if I minded giving up my two double beds room due to a shortage at their hotel; I just agreed, but asked they'd be next to each other. When we arrived to our rooms, we were 4 doors on the opposite side of each other. To top that off, we had room service dishes outside our door. (It stayed their ALL weekend) We then contacted the front desk and asked if they could assist with transportation or new of any that can take you to the Great American Ballpark via boat. Front Desk had no idea and bellman did not either. We found the information on our own. I thank them for the Cookies at check in, but KNOW THE AREA and it's surroundings!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to Doubletree Cincinnati Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Doubletree Cincinnati Airport Hotel

Address: 2826 Terminal Drive, Hebron, KY 41048 (Formerly Sheraton Hotel Cincinnati Airport)
Location: United States > Kentucky > Hebron
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Doubletree Cincinnati Airport Hotel 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree Cincinnati Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sheraton Hebron
Hebron Sheraton

If you own or manage Doubletree Cincinnati Airport Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;