“Reservation debacle” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Doubletree Cincinnati Airport Hotel

Save Saved
You added Doubletree Cincinnati Airport Hotel to your Saves list
Doubletree Cincinnati Airport Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2826 Terminal Drive, Hebron, KY 41048 (Formerly Sheraton Hotel Cincinnati Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points!
Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Hebron
Lexington, Kentucky
“Reservation debacle”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I check in under one room (107) and by the time I get back, I'm locked out and checked into a room (315) which is already occupied. I thought I might be confused, so I go to room (315) slide the key in and BAM...the door locked is locked with the metal latch. Clearly, someone is in the room. I'm lucky I didn't walk in on someone during an intimate moment -- that could have been bad news. I go back to the front desk and tell the lady she has my reservation wrong, which I told her the moment I realized I was locked out of (107) Finally, after about 30 minutes of feeling like a prisoner at the hotel -- a bell man brought me to my original room (107) he opened the door and guess what? The lights are on and my bags are in the room. Yep, I was right all along.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

327 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Longboat Key, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

This hotel was well taken care and very clean. With the weather at below 0 the floors were kept safe and clean. I give then a 10+. The only issue that night was that the TV in our room did not work. However, in the scheme of things we were happy just to warm and safe.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Completely enjoyed our recent stay- only regret is that we could not have enjoyed the accommodations longer. What is not to love- Incredibly clean facilities from the moment you walk into the lobby. Had a fabulous sleep with no unwelcome noise. Hope to be able to return one day not on a time constraint.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Colleyville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have traveled considerably for business and have always had a good experience with Hilton Hotels. This Doubletree by Hilton at the Greater Cincinnati Airport is an outstanding hotel. I highly recommend it for business or pleasure. The accommodations are perfect for either. The staff will spoil you with their attention to your every need.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Nokomis, Fl., United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Enjoyed our brief stay at the Doubletree in Hebron, Ky. We needed to make a very early morning flight and the shuttle service was exceptional. The room was large by hotel standards and we were very comfortable. Restaurant was beautifully decorated and the service was very good.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Midwest
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

The DoubleTree Hotel Cincinnati Airport needs new carpets, mattresses, and more but it is still on the nice side of bad. This is one of those “oh you want wheels on your new car” experiences. Internet is $12.95/day and a refrigerator is $10.00/day.

The shuttle is free, frequent, and convenient.

Bundled with free parking for 9 (I think) days it is a great deal.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Lincoln, Nebraska, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I really can't say much more about the hotel except that it was convenient and comfortable. I stayed here one night in early November before a morning flight. The staff was very friendly and the warm Double Tree cookie a nice surprise. The room was nice and clean. The shuttle to the airport the next morning was very quick although it was such a nice day I wished there was an easy path to walk it. The gym was very small and ran completely different TV channels than in the rooms which was strange. I ate at the restraint and the food was good but nothing exceptional. The hotel felt very empty the Thursday night I stayed. All-in-all I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel and would use it again for the same purpose.

Room Tip: There seems to be two different buildings - the one I was in was a bit of a walk back to the restaur...