“Great Hotel - Shame about the food!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Doubletree Cincinnati Airport Hotel

You added Doubletree Cincinnati Airport Hotel to your Saves list
Doubletree Cincinnati Airport Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2826 Terminal Drive, Hebron, KY 41048 (Formerly Sheraton Hotel Cincinnati Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
New York City, New York
“Great Hotel - Shame about the food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

This was my third stay at the Doubletree Cincinnati Airport - Hands down the best place to stay if you have an early flight out of CVG - Great bunch of people at the front desk and the guys who run the shuttle couldn't be nicer - just DO NOT come hungry!!! The room service Chicken Picata was truly awful - a slab of bone dry chicken with thick greasy breading - drowned in what can only be described as - extremely salty creamy goo - accompanied by even saltier gooey mashed potatoes! But the room was clean & comfy and a half hour after I woke up, I was checking in for my 6:15am flight - Can't beat that!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

Room was recently remodeled and was super comfortable and nicely appointed. Bathroom had a large shower and no tub, which is a nice feature. Nice furniture and great bedding.
Buffet breakfast is good and the location is prime if you want to be next to the airport. Staff is very friendly and the business center is very large and comfortable.

Lexington, KY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

This hotel was nice and the cookies were great! However it did leave a bad taste in my mouth. After my room was cleaned the night of my stay, I had make-up and make-up brushes disappear. I looked through the entire room including my luggage, purse, the bed, trash cans, etc, and could not find them. I used these items that morning and left them on the counter never to see them again.

Cincinnati, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

If we would have been able to get sleep, I would have rated this hotel better. I believe we were located too close to the pool. It sounded like the pool pump was turning on all night. Every 7 seconds (I counted) to be exact. The whole night. We finally just turned the A/C to fan to try to mask the noise as we were too exhausted to change rooms. It wasn't a great start to our honeymoon! But the cookie was good at least....and the lobby is pretty. I wouldn't recommend the burger at the restaurant though. I also wouldn't recommend a room that just had the carpet shampooed. Or any of the rooms on the first floor down their dark hallway.

Room Tip: Avoid the first floor near the pool.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Indianapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

My wife and I stayed here before flying out for the Dominican Republic and we loved this hotel. It was a great price (free with HHONORS points!) and we were blown away for how randomly nice it was. The room was very spacious, the staff was very friendly, and the food was really good! Definitely recommend staying here! We got a free shuttle to and from the airport and they even picked us up when our flight landed late at midnight! We only had to wait about 5-10 minutes after calling the front desk to be picked up!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011 via mobile

It wasn't a perfect stay, but the staff recovered very nicely to "make it right". My initial room was damp and musty smelling upon check-in. The front desk team (Bill Lozier) responded graciously and shifted me to a new room and sent the bell-man to assist with luggage. When my dinner entree/salad was prepared incorrectly by the kitchen staff (it wasn't even close to what was advertised in the menu), the bartender, Donna, comped a glass of wine while I waited for a new dinner order to be prepared.

• Stayed September 2011
Bolingbrook, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

We drive down to Cincinnati regularly to see our son who attend college at UC. Even thou this hotel was near the airport, this was my best sleep so far for the past year and a half in the area. The room is clean and the 2 beds are most excellent for a good night sleep. We had a room facing the inside and had the furnace view but that didn't matter for I was looking for a comfy, quiet sleep. I was also surprised by the quietness since we were near the airport. Not one plane woke me up or my family.
My only complaint was the one hour use of internet then after that you have to pay. When majority of hotels have wifi or free internet, I do not understand why this hotel charges extra.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Doubletree Cincinnati Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!