“Stay and fly” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
Dayton Ohio
“Stay and fly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed for a night before flying out for a cruise. The hotel was very nice. Great price and it included parking for 9 days. Great service in the bar. We ordered drinks and Appetizers. Plenty of appetizers, in fact we never even ordered an entrée. The room was also very up to date. We got a free shuttle from the hotel. When we returned 8 days later we collected our bags, pressed 2 buttons on a courtesy phone touch screen and were connected to the hotel. Five minutes later we were picked up. Two miles back to the hotel. The ease and convenience was well worth a nice tip to the driver.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Was your flight cancelled? Spend one night here is an option good service good room perfect hospitality good food free shuttle from airport only ten minutes far from hotel no too much expensive cordiality

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I was in Cincinnati for a couple of nights and this was a great place to stay. Spacious, very comfortable quiet room. Excellent service, good gym and pool. Restaurant is nothing fancy but just fine. The shuttle service to and from the airport was good. It is a half hour into Cincinnati and traffic can make this longer so give yourself time for this. I would happily come here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stayed over a weekend for a soccer tournament (2 adults, 2 kids). The accomodations were average but there were a couple items that I did not care for. First, I guess our group added a breakfast buffet into the package. This was about the worst breakfast buffet I have had. Eggs, hash browns, pancakes (more on this in a minute) and donuts, danish, muffins and a little fruit. No meat whatsoever and almost all sweets for soccer teams getting ready to play in tournament games (not the best choice for this). The donuts were so bad that my kids took one bite and wouldn't touch it after that. The pancakes were a joke. It was obvious they were frozen pancakes that had been microwaved and placed on the table. Unless of course, they have cooks that make perfectly round, small pancakes that have little holes all around them (Aunt Jemima, Eggo, I am not sure what brand this is). Again, my kids would not touch them.
Also, this is a business themed hotel but the WIFI is $9.95 per day. I hate that when so many places include this at no extra cost. It was funny reading the literature in the room that showed how to use the dial-up modem service. There was some sort of console on the desk in the room with power outlets and voice/data outlets but I have no idea what this was for since there was nothing in the room that talked about it. Anyway, I was not at all thrilled with this place and will try to make sure that this place is not booked again for future soccer tournaments.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
DavidS9713, General Manager at Marriott Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you for the feedback regarding the complimentary breakfast offering provided to your sports team. We sincerely value your feedback and have taken steps to correct some of the items mentioned and improve on this complimentary offering to our athletic teams. Some of the improvements taken as a result of your comments includes the revision of the menu to provide more nutritious items in the form of proteins and carbohydrates and fewer of the high sugar content items. We appreciate your feedback and it is our sincere wish that you will consider us again for your next event in this area.
Regards,
David Smith
Smyrna, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I have stayed here multiple times. The front desk staff are always over-the-top nice. They offer to walk me to the elevators and have accommodated my every request (reasonable requests, nonetheless). Room service is on-time and reasonably priced. The gym and indoor pool are clean and spacious. The meeting rooms are spacious as well. I actually look forward to my stays here!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We stayed here before our flight to Cancun. Great room, Free parking for us . the room was great, a corner quiet room, ate at the bar, great sandwiches and service. In the morning the shuttle was on time, and just as quick when we returned 11:15 on a Saturday night. Friendly and informative staff. Will go again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Allentown, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I spent 4 days here with my extended family for the Vent Haven ventriloquist convention (or as I call it 'puppet camp'). We bring my son and my handicapped Mom and Father in-law, and my Mother in law. The handicapped rooms were very nice. I had a minor problem in that we ordered a refrigerator for my Mom's medicine and they told us they were out. They only have 10 for the whole facility. I had confirmed with the hotel the Friday before and was assured there would be one for us. I had to haggle with them when we arrived and there wasn't one, but they finally got one for us. We really liked the nice open main area. It had a nice amount of seating so that we could 'people' watch and socialize. We used the Concierge lounge. Breakfast was excellent as was the breakfast we had in the main restaurant the days the lounge was closed. Having used Marriott Concierge lounges before, I was a little disappointed in their evening selection. Everything was very spicy. We really loved the cookies though!

Room Tip: We were on the first floor. The 'party room' was up the hall from us and we did not hear th...