Concur with Dolly123; this is a great traveler/business hotel, and I too travel a lot. Delta put me up here when I took a bump from an overbooked flight en route to Boston. I was expecting the Bates Motel and instead found myself in an immaculate, modern facility with a lovely foyer and (if memory serves) a plashing fountain. My clean, quiet, elegant room had a fancy computer desk, a flat-screen TV, and a bed made from angels' clouds; the hotel staff were warm and attentive. I had a little room service, watched a little TV, and then fell into a deep, restful sleep followed by a lovely hot shower and a friendly shuttle to the airport.
Basically when I do business travel my rule is "don't give me any bad memories," but in this case I'll remember this hotel for being particularly nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cincinnati Airport Marriott offers award-winning service and amenities perfect for the business and leisure traveler, but it is our location 1/2 mile from the airport that you will really appreciate. We are just a short complimentary shuttle ride from CVG Airport and minutes from downtown Cincinnati. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott Cincinnati Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cincinnati Airport Hotel Hebron
- Marriott Hotel Hebron
- Marriott Hebron
- Marriott Hotel Cincinnati Airport
- Hebron Marriott