Our flight out of CVG was early morning so we ended our Indiana/Ohio tour the night before at the Marriott Cincinnati Airport. It is very close to the Airport Terminal and the Rental Car pickup/drop-off locations, but far enough away to remain fairly noise free. This is a top class Marriott property. The restaurant serves very good meals, the bar area is comfortable and has a great atmosphere. The lobby area is large and very attractive, a pleasant place to sit, and there is a great friendly staff there waiting to help you. Our room was very clean, quiet, and the bed very comfortable, and there was a well outfitted working space in the room.
I have stayed at this hotel several times in the past, and will use it again in the future next time I visit Cincinnati.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cincinnati Airport Marriott offers award-winning service and amenities perfect for the business and leisure traveler, but it is our location 1/2 mile from the airport that you will really appreciate. We are just a short complimentary shuttle ride from CVG Airport and minutes from downtown Cincinnati. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Cincinnati Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cincinnati Airport Hotel Hebron
- Marriott Hotel Hebron
- Marriott Hebron
- Marriott Hotel Cincinnati Airport
- Hebron Marriott