“Great family hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 5 hotels in Hebron
Alabama
“Great family hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Love the family-friendly atmosphere and courteous, helpful staff! Breakfast was wonderful (a wonderful variety) and was well-stocked even 15 minutes before closing, and the cookies at the front desk were a treat. The pool and hot tub were a hit with the kids and were a great way to relax after a long day. We were here to visit The Creation Museum, and the hotel location was perfect for that. We also had no problems with airport noises, despite the location. A great hotel!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
CVGSF, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We truly do appreciate the kind words.

Our staff works hard to ensure that every guest has an exceptional stay!

Again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our area!

126 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

We have stayed here several times for an overnight while passing through to Illinois on the interstate. On a stay a couple weeks ago, we found the customer service excellent, the rooms and public areas clean, the breakfast area and food kept up in excellent shape regardless of the time we ate. The room prices are well below the nearby Hampton Inn and the Marriott. However, the hotels require driving several miles to find a restaurant. So we walk to the Marriott and eat at their restaurant, which was very much improved this time (we had some bad experiences one and two years ago with poor quality food and poor preparation) - the meal was very well done and we informed the chef of the big change for the positive. After a lone day of driving, the last thing we want to do is to drive more to find a decent restaurant.

Room Tip: Have stayed in various rooms, and no problems.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
CVGSF, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are always happy to hear when we meet or exceed our guests expectations!

We have recently added a market, which includes snacks, beverages and small meals to somewhat add an option to dining without having to drive. We also have several restaurants that deliver directly to your room!

Again, thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our area!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

We had a family trip to Michigan. Cincinnati is our halfway stop. We were given a free upgrade to a suite. Service staff was wonderful and helpful. Room was nice and clean..not too fancy but a great value...and very clean. The indoor pool was a huge plus for our daughter. Very impressed. Good value. Will stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you for the kind words! We are definitely glad to hear you had pleasurable stay. We hope to see you on your next visit to our area!
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Awesome customer service as soon as I was picked up at the airport, usually I have had to wait 30- 40 minutes when I have stayed at other hotels but it was a fast promp pickup**kuddos Ashley** and when I arrived I couldn't have felt more like family. I was so hungry after a long flight ashley showed me the market and was very helpful I'm just overwhelmed at the customer service. I would recommend putting sandwiches and maybe soup in the market. My room was great and had a nice breakfast the next morning. I will definitely be back when I'm in this area again.

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are certainly happy to hear you had a pleasurable stay!

Our staff takes pride in providing great customer service and we do our best to be quick to the airport! I also will look into your suggestions for our market, as we can always tweak our selections to align them with guest expectations.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to your next visit to our area!
Southfield, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

We had an anniversary get away planned for a long weekend, and booked to stay here on a Saturday of the three nights we would be away. Unfortunately, a work emergency happened, and we had to change our plans. We were so delighted that the lady at the front desk here was able to change our reservation from Saturday to Friday, and we enjoyed our anniversary night here. Cookies were great, as always.

Easy to find. Close parking and no airport noise. Very large room with windows that open to let fresh air in. Room was clean and bathroom was immaculate. large fridge and micro. Quiet night sleep and super comfy beds. Breakfast was typical excellent County Inn & Suites assortment -- very wide selection of hot and cold food, including fruit, waffles, juices, eggs, sausage, etc. Nice sitting area outside front of hotel with benches. I'm not a smoker, but this would be a pleasant place to smoke or meet people if the weather is good.

Would recommend and would stay here again.

Room Tip: away from elevator at one end or the other of the hallway will be quieter.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! It is always great to hear positive feedback. We are certainly glad you enjoyed your stay!

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our area!
Marlborough, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

A nice hotel, at first I had my doubts but they quickly went away when I received a very warm welcome from Ashlee and Bacari.

The amenities are nice and the breakfast is pretty good for the price. I definitely wouldn't avoid this place for the Marriott down the road (which is substantially more expensive). I'll likely return here the next time I'm on business in the area.

The best part of the Country Inn & Suites is definitely the people (you hear that Mike!!)
Ashlee and Bacari are assets to the hotel and should be treated as such.

After a 7 hr flight I was warmly greeted in a way much nicer than any 5 star hotel ever has for me,

Also The one complaint I have for the hotel is that there is no clear way to praise the employees for doing a good job. If I were to look, I'm pretty sure there would be a complain web page that was easy to find, but nothing along the line of praise. Country Inn & Suites you have to get on that.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
CVGSF, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are always happy to hear feedback.

I couldn't agree more with you that Bakary, Ashlee and the rest of our staff do a tremendous job and it is always great to hear when our guests see this as well. I also agree that there are few ways to show praise for our employees, but this is definitely one of the better ones! I think it is important for management to see how our guests feel, but it is equally as important that other guests see it as well and that is why this is a great channel to share with other guests!

Vandalia, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

The wonderful stay started during my Check In when I had a wonderful check in process with Ashlee. She was able to get a ticket exchanged for me for the Creation Museum. She was able to get me checked in very quickly.

I got into my room, and it was wonderful and clean! The pool and Hot Tub were outstanding. Then in the morning, I went down to breakfast, and the food was outstanding... Especially the Waffles and the Coffee!!! YUMMO!!!

I had noticed the 2 extra tickets on my bill (senior and adult).. I only needed the senior ticket. Ashlee, Cathy, and Martha were able to help me out and was able to get my bill fixed to where it needed to be. On my way to checkout, the maid (gentleman on the third floor), was able to get me extra coffee :) Everyone on staff, even the head of Housekeeping I saw doing her due -outs while in the elevator were all very kind and courteous!

Guys, I want to thank you for the wonderful stay. This is truly Customer Service! That is what makes a guest wanting to come back! Because of the staff at the Front Desk, I will be more than happy to come back to Country Inn & Suites in Hebron, Ohio! You guys truly follow what the brand standard is for your hotel.

People wanting to go to the Creation Museum.. you won't find a better deal than Country Inn & Suites Hebron, Kentucky! They are only 7-8 miles down the road, and they have wonderful tickets. Adult is $26 and Senior $21. Of course the Creation Museum package comes with 2 tickets.

I will definitely come back to the Country Inn & Suites next time I am in Hebron! I was even happy that I was recognized as a Club Carlson Member! This hotel will definitely meet all of your needs and will exceed way above your expectations!

God Bless you guys at Country Inn & Suites and THANK YOU for your WONDERFUL Hospitality. My words can't explain the wonderful service! Thanks again :)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Our staff works really hard to ensure all of our guests have a great stay and it is always nice to hear when we have made a positive impact on someone's stay. I will definitely share your kind words with the entire staff!

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Cincinnati Airport? Share your experiences!