“Nice, Comfortable hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
Beavercreek, Ohio
“Nice, Comfortable hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I stayed here for the weekend on a business trip. The hotel was close to the city and airport. The breakfast had healthy options which is always a plus for me. The weight/exercise room was average size and had an elliptical, treadmill, and weights. There was a tv in there and everything worked well. The pool/hot tube was extremely relaxing, but crowded. The chlorine amount was high in the room so I couldn't stay longer than an hour. Otherwise, the meeting rooms were great and the staff was extremely helpful. The free cookies were delicious too! Get the chocolate ones!

Room Tip: Get the second floor so you can use the center staircase, I wish I did.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We are from Michigan and we stayed here for my boyfriends softball tournaments and we all felt at home and the staff was very kind and helpful with a crowd of 30 people I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to family and friends

Winston Salem, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I have been staying at CI&S more than usual lately and for the most part I’m a fan of their properties. I was stuck here due to a cancelled flight. This is an OK property that needs some updating. I stayed in room 425 a regular King room.

PRO's:
• Good value for Price
• 32” flat screen
• VERY Friendly staff
• Has indoor pool and whirlpool
• Has micro/ tall fridge combo
• Very good bed and excellent pillows
• Good sized bathroom
• Close to airport
• Stairwells clean, no smokers hanging out

CON’s:
• Older property, showing its age.
• Slow internet. Although it is free
• Light-Moderate airplane noise
• Bland/dated bathroom, mirror delaminating

WORK AREA
• The work desk was good size but the chair wobbled back and forth and was stained. My first chair was broken and had to be exchanged. Only ONE unused outlet for electronics. Mediocre lighting.

Breakfast
• Breakfast was above average with many choices including 2 hot waffle makers and hot food choices, such as prefab eggs, ham and oatmeal. The normal cold choices of cereal, breads and juices

SCORE: This is an average property in need of some improvements to be on par with other CI&S. In their defense, they did have signs posted that they were remodeling on my floor. I would give this property an 80/100 overall and an 85/100 for value. I would consider staying here in the future, especially after renovations are competed.

The girl working the front desk whose husband is a corrections officer (I wish I got her name, sorry) was VERY helpful. GREAT JOB!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights in a double queen suite.
The staff are super friendly & helpful.
The breakfast options were excellent & appropriately hot or cold.
The pool was clean. Rooms clean, albeit, slightly dated looking, but comfortable.
Good lighting. Easy access from highway and easy access to food/shopping (10 minute drive in any direction).
We would stay here again.

Versailles, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stayed here as a "girls trip" with my 12 year old and one of her school friends for a weekend shopping trip to Gap Clearance Center. Used my Carlson Club Points ...and had "free" room for the night. Have previously stayed at Marriott down the road...and the Doubletree at the airport, as well as the Holiday Inn...so am familiar with area. Had reserved just a basic 2 queens room...And was pleasantly surprised to have been upgraded to a suite w 2 queens and a sitting room w a sofa bed. I didn't request it. There was no extra charge, and was placed on an upper floor. Lobby was nice. Staff was nice. I will say decor in rooms was, well...very brown. Not even a pretty brown. Normally decor doesn't affect me...but this was just "blah". Common areas were very pretty though. Room was clean. I did notice an out of the way vent was pretty dusty...but that's probably picky of me. What's NOT though...is the tv in the bedroom did not work. I tried everything...every button, checked wires, etc...and had my tech savvy 12 year old check it...to no avail. Luckily...the tv in the sitting room DID work. To be fair...I did not call the front desk to report...it was late 11:00pm...and I did not want maint. in the room that late. I did report it upon check out. Slept well...however ...if you are allergic to feather pillows...bring your own. I found one synthetic pillow in the bunch. Whew! I'm allergic to feather...and forgot mine.
Bathroom: clean...but slow drain in shower. I also reported this upon check out. I do think that housekeeping would typically notice this upon cleaning ...as drain in shower when cleaning would show up pretty quickly.
Breakfast: not horrible...but not satisfying. Very basic.
Would I stay here again? If I got a good deal...and reviews were consistently good...possibly. Staff was very nice. No problems there. But Country Inn will have to stay competitive with the other hotels nearby.

Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I was supposed to stay in this hotel for just one night and move to another in Cincinnati, but I j I just couldn't leave.

An amazingly cozy hotel, with very nice and helpful staff and great service. The hotel has a pool and jacuzzi, a small gym, vending and ice machines. The rooms are quite big and very clean.

What really puts it over the top is the free in room internet access, free coffee and tea throughout the day, free business center (pc, printer, scanner), and in room microwave and fridge, included breakfast which is quite varied, and all this for about $99 a night!

Although it is very close to the airport, it was very very quite! There was no plane noise whatsoever.

The only disadvantage is there is no restaurant close by (excluding the one found in the Marriott Hotel next door) BUT there are several choices for food delivery.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stayed four nights during our trip to Creation Musuem. The service was incredible, they were well equipped and accommodating to our every need. Extra towels, no problem. There are two washers and dryers on site next ti the pool and fitness area. They too were clean and accommodating. The continental breakfast was well maintained with a good hearty assortment for what you pay a night. They also set out gourmet cookies at the front desk which was a special treat for my children. We will stay here again!!!

Stayed January 2013

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Cincinnati Airport? Share your experiences!