“Feel Like I'm in Texas” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Steakhouse
“Feel Like I'm in Texas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

This restaurant did not leave the most memorable impact. The food was good, by the slow service and odd atmosphere overpowered the good aspects. First off, I thought the restaurant had a cheap atmosphere. I say this because they had 'holy bread;' to explain further the appetizer to keep us distracted were fist size bread rolls, they looked good and it was quite soft, however, when i bit into it I realized that the roll was hollow on the inside. Secondly the lighting was too dim. I had trouble seeing my food properly. Lastly, their were little gnats flying around which irritated me as I ate my meal. No the best overall experience, and I will overlook this restaurant the next time I am in town.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Different Place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

This restaurant is a fast serving, local restaurant. I found the food to be well cooked and tasty. This is one of a kind restaurant, where one can see the tradition and history alive in this place. It displays historic names around the corners of the restaurant.

I ordered Beef Quesadilla and I found it to be amazingly delicious. A group of 20 students from EPG, Berea College decided to dine in Reno's Roadhouse. Some of the orders were Buffalo sandwich, Southern Chicken Sandwich and variety of salads. I recommend you to eat in this place to get the touch of home. Luwam Okbazion.

Visited July 2011
Berea, Kentucky
“Expensive Prices... Cheep Quality”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

I ordered a Chicken Salad, and received a chopped head of iceberg lettuce, with three cucumber slices, 4 cherry tomatoes, and a scantly sprinkled topping of chicken(For a $9 salad, I was a bit disappointed). My water was brought promptly, but not refilled again. Sadly, the atmosphere is cool, but the service and food (at least this time around) was a bit shy of desirable.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
“Problem Free”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

As a group of 21 students coming into a restaurant, Reno's did a great job at accommodating us all as quickly as possible. The wait for seating or food was very reasonable, and the waitress did a great job at getting all of our orders straight and have it come out to us in a timely manner. Aside from great service, they also had a delightful selection of foods and sides. The rolls that come out initially are to die for, especially if you ask for cinnamon butter to go with it! The meal itself was outstanding, it did not require any additional seasoning, not even a pinch of salt.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Berea, Kentucky
“A Remarkable Decorations with Awesome Foods”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

The service is excellent. The decorations inside are awesome: displaying different tools used in the past on the wall, water paintings along the wall, wooden furniture and the dim atmosphere with soft background music.

We went there as a group of 20 students with a Professor. I ordered Chopped Steak with Western Veggies which is really tasty. The service is quite quick. I think that the settings inside the restaurant and the peaceful atmosphere intensify the taste of the food for me.

I really love eating food there and enjoy being there. I highly recommend this shop.

• 4 of 5 stars Food