I stayed here on weekdays during June for a student rotation at the hospital.The staff really worked with me on rates and were very flexible and kind. The hotel has been remodeled and has great bedding. Everything has a nice sleek look. Nice flat screen TV, microwave, mini fridge/freezer combo and free wifi. Continental breakfast is pretty good too - bacon, eggs, sausage, ham, biscuits, gravy, fruit, pastries/bagels, cereal, waffle & pancake machine. Pool is small and indoors but well maintained. There is a washer and dryer available to guest for a charge and I've seen an ice machine and a drink machine but I haven't really used them. There is a great walking path right in front of the hotel and it is less than a mile to walk to (left out of the hotel) Food City, Family Dollar, Long John Silvers and more or (right out of the hotel) Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, KFC, WalMart and more. The hospital is about a mile away and was a very easy drive every day. I also looked at staying at Mount Aire Motel which looked nice from the outside, but when I looked at a room I was disappointed. It was also more expensive as they didn't offer as good a discount for extended stays. I'm really glad I chose this place.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Harlan Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Harlan Hotel Harlan
- Holiday Inn Harlan
- Harlan Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Comfort Inn, Harlan our priority is to meet your every need and expectation! This newly renovated hotel offers spacious rooms with king or two full beds and suites that will make you feel a touch of home. We start the morning with the Free hot breakfast from 6:30am to 9:30am. Free high speed wireless internet access in all guests rooms and lobby. The Comfort Inn, Harlan is a pet friendly hotel. We understand pets become a part of the family and need to travel with their family too. However, we do ask that you sign a pet contract at check-in. Located in downtown Harlan, the Comfort Inn is convenient to the Harlan Appalachian Regional Hospital and many other business locations. The hotel is nestled in the valley of Kentucky’s Pine Mountains and beautiful year round. We are just a 45 minute drive from Middlesboro Kentucky. The Comfort Inn Harlan is a completely renovated facility with a huge luxurious indoor pool, and deluxe spa room accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Choice Hotels, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn Harlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.