“outstandinggl” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Description: Fresh Foods; Breakfast & Lunch. Open from 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. Wednesday thru Sunday. They have THE BEST home made LOW FAT muffins I've ever tasted. You can order their muffins to be shipped anywhere as well. Delightful and moist...you cannot tell they are low fat at all. I've also had their Chicken Quesadila's; Wick (Roast Beef & Cheese on a home made roll); Foccacia; and everything they serve is very good. Fresh baked each day. I highly recommend this little bakery. Outside dining with a few tables indoors as well. They take all major credit cards. Located 3 miles from the north entrance to Land Between the Lakes National Recreation area. You can also buy a picnic basket lunch! I love it!
Gilbertsville, Kentucky
“outstandinggl”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I have relied on these for gift giving for years, and you just can't beat them. The muffins are devine, and I can even give most of them to my diabetic friends. They average 220 calories each, and are huge. I have never had a complaint yet, and I always have to buy a box for myself while I am at it. I highly recommend it.

• Visited November 2012

95% Recommend
Paducah, Kentucky
“Best Bread Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Several of us were in Grand Rivers for Grand Animal Day a benefit day for our no kill animal shelter, the Mary Hall Ruddiman Canine Shelter in Marion.Ky.We were busy with our adoption drive found time to order sandwiches to go for all of the volunteers from the Lite Side Cafe and Bakery.We all ordered the Chicken Salad Sandwich and all of us thought it was just delicious! I have never had better bread in my life and I have traveled all over Europe.It was a wonderful day and I can't wait to return to the Lite Side Cafe on a day where I can be inside and relax. The next time I go I am going to try the muffins that everyone is raving about. I get the feeling you can't go wrong with anything you order from the Lite Side Cafe.

• Visited November 2012
Greenville, Kentucky
“Gotta try the muffins!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We ate here one morning and had a good breakfast but they have massive, low fat/, low calorie muffins in many different flavors. We tried several flavors over several visits.

Visited September 2012
Kentucky
“Delicious Muffins!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

This place is very small and very welcoming. They have a small prepared fresh menu for breakfast and lunch. If you are looking for Cracker Barrel type breakfast, this is not the place for you. However if you are wanting unique offerings exceptionally prepared this is the place to eat. It is very clean and the staff was very friendly. Get there early because they may run out of some things in the day. Also, when breakfast ends, it ends, not one minute past, so make sure you check the service times. We were eating breakfast about 10:45 that day, a group came in at 11:02 for breakfast - they had to eat lunch! If you just pop in to pick up a muffin you will not be disappointed in their offerings. Lots of choices, it is hard to decide which ones to get. I purchased a mixed dozen and each muffin I had was better than the last. Be sure to refrigerate them so they will keep as long a possible! I was so happy to be eating on those muffins after I returned home to Louisville one week after my weekend get a way!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kevil
“Friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

So nice to walk into a cafe and to be greeted with a warm smile!!! We enjoyed our breakfast sandwich & coffee. Stop by it is worth it, chill and enjoy, we did.