“Good night's stay” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Glasgow
Lansing
“Good night's stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Was a bit weary based on some of the reviews, but we had absolutely no issues with this place. The receptionist was friendly upon arrival, check in and check out when smoothly, room was clean, and noise level was fine-once the fan was on with the air conditioning it drowned out any hallway noise and we did not have loud neighbors on either side. There is no elevator, but only had to carry suit cases up one flight. Breakfast was minimal, but price of hotel was cheaper than places I compared that did not serve any breakfast. Location is good, near restaurants. This is a decent hotel with a good price, I would recommend it.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor, a bit down from the stairwell entrance. Had no problems with noise le...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Lori Beth A, General Manager at Days Inn Glasgow, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you so much for your review regarding your recent stay with us. Our goal is to provide clean and friendly service to all of our guest and I am pleased you received just that. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Glasgow!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Philpot
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Upon arrival, A Sunday night, They asked if anyone had called me. They hadn't, and proceeded to tell me there was no hot water and said it would be fixed the next day. I came in the next afternoon and still no hot water. Went to the front desk and was told it would be fixed the next day. (They did ask me if I wanted a cup of hot coffee) I have to stay here due to work, and I've stayed at many places on the road, but by far, this is the worse motel for the price I have ever stayed in. My advice, travel on down the road and pass this one up.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Lori Beth A, General Manager at Days Inn Glasgow, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
We apologize for not having water. We had a leak in the gas pipe that had to be replaced and originally the company thought they would have it fixed by Monday afternoon. We provided discounts to any guest who choose to stay with us even though we did not have hot water. We do again apologize for the inconvenience you encountered, we tried out best to correct the problem as fast as we could, however it was out of our control.
Mississauga, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I stayed in May 2014. Breakfast included was a two dollars breakfast. Room was not very very bad. You have to plug the lamps and one was not even working. Outside corridors were very dirty, looked like as if it was never cleaned. Parking lot was clean and well lit.
After staying there you wonder why you selected to stay there.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Lori Beth A, General Manager at Days Inn Glasgow, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
I want to apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your recent stay with us. In regards to breakfast we meet the standards for Days Inn Breakfast. Our breakfast does include: Hot Kettle Oatmeal, pastries, bagels, white, wheat and cinnamon raisin bread, fruit, two types of cereal, muffins, coffee, orange and apple juice and milk. I am sorry we did not me your expected standards for breakfast. I have addressed the issues of the lamps being unplugged with my housekeeping staff. Again I do apologize for the inconvenience during your stay.
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Noises, people/kids running up @ down the halls. Bed extremely uncomfortable and made noises every time you turn over/very uncomfortable!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Lori Beth A, General Manager at Days Inn Glasgow, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your recent stay with us. We do try and monitor the hallways for kids running and making a lot of noise. Our goal is to provide clean, comfortable and friendly accommodations to all of our guest. We will take your comments and use them to help train the staff on monitoring the hallways. Again, I do apologize for the issues you encountered and hope next time you are in Glasgow you will give us another opportunity.

Been to Days Inn Glasgow? Share your experiences!