“Convenient location in Georgetown” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Georgetown

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Georgetown to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Georgetown
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   250 Outlet Center Drive, I-75 Exit 126, Georgetown, KY 40324 (Formerly Quality Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Georgetown
Houston, United States
“Convenient location in Georgetown”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The Baymont Inn in Georgetown, KY is most noteworthy for the friendly staff and convenient location. The staff was extremely helpful in reserving adjoining rooms for me and my 90-year old Mom. There are a number of restaurants within walking distance or a very short drive. The hotel offers convenient access to I-75. The included breakfast is fine and what you should expect for the price.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Hitesh S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Georgetown, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for staying at Baymont Inn and Suites of Georgetown, Kentucky, I am glad that our staff was friendly and they were able to full fill your requirements. It is a great hotel with excellent customer service, surrounded by number of restaurants and other attractions. We are currently under renovation and we are improving rooms also. We hope to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Clarksville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The 2nd floor room was clean, quiet and neat. The curtain, although closed all the way, let in light, the room coffee pot was missing (I didn't care) and the bathroom faucet came off in my hand.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for staying at Baymont Inn and Suites of Georgetown, Kentucky. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate your comments positive and negative both. It is helping us to improve our hotel and take it to the excellent level. In the room coffee, these are new coffee makers and don't have to have the coffee pot they are 1 cup coffee makers. Also thank you for drawing my attention about the vanity faucet handle. We would replace that as soon as possible in the room you stayed in. I hope everything else was good during your stay. We hope to see you again, when you are back in area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This hotel was exactly what I needed for my visit to Kentucky. it was clean and comfortable. It had a nice swimming pool and a good breakfast.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Hitesh S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Georgetown, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for staying at Baymont Inn and Suites of Georgetown, Kentucky. we appreciate your five star review on trip advisor. we love to hear comments from our guest because our entire team is working so hard to make our guest's stay enjoyable and comfortable. We do have a nice Indoor heated pool and Hot breakfast with plenty of food and drink choices. we would love to have you back at our Baymont Inn and Suites of Georgetown, Kentucky, when you are back is area. Hope to see you again.
Milford, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Stayed at this hotel for three nights and I would say everything overall was below average. All of the linens were threadbare, the king size bed was ok, but the pillows were a joke. There were four flat 12 inch pillows on the king size bed. It's a good thing I brought my own. The walls were very thin you could hear your neighbors speaking. The worst was breakfast. The orange juice was not juice at all, it was some sort of mix. There was not water hot enough to make tea. They actually just put hot water from the tap in a pot on the warmer of the coffee maker and it never got any warmer. You could not use the microwave and toaster at the same time or a breaker would pop and you'd have to wait for someone to reset it. I will never stay in a Baymont Inn & Suites again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for staying for three nights during the Horse park event at our Baymont Inn and Suites of Georgetown, Kentucky. Your feedback is very important to us and we are taking all of the points very seriously. We are changing all of the pillows and bedding in all the rooms. I am extremely sorry about the breaker being tripped, but we have already taken care of that problem. We are currently under renovation. I do hope that you would give us another chance and enjoy our new Baymont.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I started staying at they Baymont at the beginning of April. The staff here have been nothing but nice to me. It's relatively close by most activities in the Georgetown/Lexington area. The rooms are clean and the service is friendly. It is a wonderful place too stay when visiting this area of kentucky. The rates are reasonable and the quality of service is excellent! I highly recommend this hotel when visiting this area!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Hitesh S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Georgetown, responded to this review, 1 week ago
We would like to thank you for staying at Baymont Inn and Suites of Georgetown, Kentucky
We appreciate your five star trip advisor review. Our entire team is working really hard, we really get happy when we hear comments like this, it pays for our hard work. Yes, I have to agree with our location we have more than 30 restaurants near by, Kentucky Horse park is only 2 miles away, Georgetown College is within 1 mile, UK university is only 15 minutes away from here. It is a great hotel and it would be really nice when our renovation is done.

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Georgetown? Share your experiences!