“Clean and comfortable with friendly staff!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Georgetown

You added Super 8 Georgetown to your Saves list
Super 8 Georgetown
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   250 Tiger Way, I-75 & US 62 Exit 126, Georgetown, KY 40324-9299   |
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Georgetown
Whitby, Ontario
“Clean and comfortable with friendly staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

We stopped at the Super 8 in Georgetown enroute to Florida. We chose this hotel because of all the positive reviews and we were not disappointed! The rooms were clean and comfortable with lovely mattresses and the breakfast was more than adequate for us. Staff were friendly and helpful. Several restaurants and stores near by as well. We will be back next year!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2011

This is my first stay at this hotel and let me tell you.The price is right the rooms are great the staff was wonderful. I had room 106. it was a bit small but the rooms were clean. The beds were great the sheets were clean the TV worked. It was a great nights stay. The breakfast was tasty.My husband loved the waffles. I loved the biscuit and gravy. I was surprised to see how the staff had put so much effort into the cleanliness. I mean this tends to be a down fall for most hotels. But i just didn't see that at this hotel. I would stay here again as a matter of fact we plan on that in June.Super 8 i give you 2 thumbs up.

Barrie
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2011

Quick check-in, clean comfortable room, good breakfast. Wanted 1st floor, accepted 3rd because of elevator.

Windsor, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2011

Stopped overnight on way home at this location because the tripadvisor reviews were excellent for this hotel in the price range we were willing to pay. Kingsize bed, clean rooms, hot breakfast and friendly staff. What more can I say!

London, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2011

Quiet, clean, comfortable hotel very close to I75. Good service. Several restaurants within walking distance. Close to outlet mall. Very reasonable price. Good breakfast and WiFi included.

Elk Grove Village, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2011

I was looking for an inexpensive hotel for a 2-day stay in Georgetown, and the reviews were the reason I selected this one. This was one of the cleanest and comfortable hotels I have stayed in!! The staff was very friendly, and the continental breakfast was great for a light breakfast. This is definitely a diamond in the rough!!! As a bonus, they just opened a Chick-Fil-A that is just a block away!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2010

My husband and I have stayed at this particular hotel four times and plan on returning again. As seniors it is great stop-over on the way to Florida for us! The location is right off I-75 and is within walking distance to several excellent restaurants, our favourite being "Ruby Tuesday". The hotel itself was remodelled several years ago, and is still up to date. The mattresses/beds are comfortable after a long day on the road, with the staff being most accommodating, friendly and helpful .A delicious breakfast is also included! The last several times we used Super 8 Georgetown, we made our reservations on-line and were given the room that we had requested. Thanks "Super 8" !

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Georgetown? Share your experiences!