“Comfortable” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We chose this property for an overnight stay from the many favorable reviews on TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed. The room was comfortable and clean. There was wifi, a mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot in the room. There was a simple breakfast in the lobby as well as a guest computer.

For the price this was a great stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
JimWilliams2013, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 - Franklin, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
To MrsBo,

It was our pleasure to accommodate you, I appreciate your time and giving us a positive review on TA and also being a TOP CONTRIBUTOR which helps other businesses attract newer customers. Our staff and I will welcome you back on your next trip.

Goodbye,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Kane, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Although the furniture was older, the room itself was clean and did not smell like smoke. The bathroom had new fixtures. The pool was a welcome site since it was hot and we had been driving all day. The only negative was the limited breakfast choices. There were only 2 fairly ripe bananas for fruit, but I was glad to see yogurt offered. My husband loved the packaged cinnamon rolls. The biggest plus was our contact with TJ. We had to call regarding check-in time both times we stayed, and he was helpful, pleasant and able to make the changes easily. This was a huge relief since we were traveling to/from a funeral and were under enough stress. I felt safe in the area where this motel was located. Great Mexican restaurant nearby.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
MayaMia203,

Thanks for taking time to review us on TripAdvisor, I am sorry that you were not satisfied with the breakfast in the morning but we have to follow the Super 8 standards on what to put but as far as the bananas go I wish you would of contacted our staff to put new ones out. We are in the process of getting rid of the older furniture and replacing with contemporary designs. We hope we can get that put in before your next arrival and for our desk clerk T.J., he is a great asset to this hotel, I am glad he assisted to your expectations and will forward the message to him about his service.

Take care,
Indianapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was very satisfied with my stay at this motel. I particularly enjoyed the pool. I would definitely stay in this motel again if I am in this area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

JimWilliams2013, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 - Franklin, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Rebecca M
Thank you for taking your time for your positive review regarding your stay with us, we appreciate it. I am glad you enjoyed our pool. Our employees and I here at the Super 8 in Franklin, KY look forward to seeing you in the future. Take care.
Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I'm not hard to please, and I'm not eager to give bad reviews. But after reading the comments and ranking for this place, I expected better. If you don't mind a toilet that's practically in the bathtub, a little mustiness, people occasionally hanging around outside, a pool in real need of upkeep, then yeah, awesome. If not, continue to another exit. Or pay another $15 somewhere else.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear TruthIsGold,
Firstly thank you for your review and secondly I am sorry that you did not have a completely pleasant stay during your travels. We realize that several elements in our hotel and the design of our rooms may not quite suit what some of our travellers are expecting but we are currently going through a remodel phase and upgrades to our rooms. The next time you are passing through Franklin, KY I hope you give us a chance to host you. Please call us to reserve you a room for your future travels @ 270-586-5090 so we can give you a 15% discount on your next visit. Thanks again.

Been to Super 8 - Franklin? Share your experiences!