“Good value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Franklin
Sault Ste Marie, Michigan, USA
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed here on our way north from FLA; It is just north of Nashville, convenient to I65, and a welcome relief after traveling thru all the Easter day traffic. The hotel was very clean and quiet with suitable amenities--wifi,tv, coffee maker, etc. Staff very helpful. Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Two queen beds were new and very comfortable. Bathrooms had ample room with new updates to make our...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
tkcummings, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
I am glad to hear you had a nice quiet stay at our hotel and that is left a memorable experience for you. We now have a Country Cookin restaurant just up the road our hotel is on with really good food. Thank you fro your review !

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Lexington, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We spent one night traveling home from Nashville, and found the hotel to be clean and comfortable. Pool area was tiny, but our kids enjoyed it. Convenient location - close to gas stations and restaurants. Front desk staff was less than friendly, but all in all a good layover.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on our way home from tx. Choose motel from trip adviser ratings . Very large clean room, nice decorations, tv, coffee maker,internet. Location right off I65. Great room for price, we would stay here again.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Located in Southern Ky right along 65 close to the ramp, gas stations and food. Although it was close to the road, my wife couldn't hear the road noise and she can hear everything! It's new and clean. The beds were great and the showers have fantastic pressure. The granite sinks and shower enclosures were impressive for a county hotel. There was a bad stain in the carpet and the chair was worn. For the price I was a winner, when your spouse is happy, "priceless". The free breakfast wasn't kept up but we waited around for what we wanted. Overall, It was a good deal, "I'll be back"!

Room Tip: Room number 103
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

We had a very nice stay here. I felt safe and comfortable. The lobby is very nice and the rooms are updated and clean with granite shower surrounds and counters. It would have gotten 5 stars if not for the overpowering smell of carpet sanitizer in the room. The breakfast area is very small. I would suggest taking a tray up to your room or taking it to go. They were also a little slow replenishing the food, but I never expect too much from hotel breakfasts. I would definitely stop again as we got a really good price.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Gold Canyon, AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Starting to show age...but still nice and clean. Would still recommend the place. Easy on and off I65..Freindly people run the hotel. Standard comfort inn breakfast menu. This is the 3rd year I have used this motel traveling too and from Michigan

Room Tip: very few restaurants near
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
tkcummings, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
I would like to say Thank You as a returning guest ! We now have a new owner, new manager, new staff to make your stay more pleasant upon your return. There is a new restaurant open just above us on the same street for your convenience. Our breakfast is much better with more varieties as well. We are striving to make our guest more pleasant everyday. I hope for your return next time you are passing through !
Cairo, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

This hotel would rank equally with the nicest I have stayed in to date! Very comfy lobby with fireplace. The bed is one of the most comfortable I have slept in. Internet was very good. The room was very clean and bathroom was very nice. They have a large indoor pool. Many extras that I do not use like business room, game room etc. Nice fitness room. Nice breakfast room however I was gone before breakfast time. Plenty of parking and they share a large parking lot for big trucks with their neighbor hotel. Within walking distance of a Subway and their is a Wendy's across the street from the Subway. I will stay here every time I'm in this area!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Franklin? Share your experiences!