“Charged Me Twice” 1 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Americas Best Value Inn to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1225 US 127 South, Frankfort, KY 40601 (Formerly Super 8 Motel)   |
Ranked #6 of 7 hotels in Frankfort
KY
“Charged Me Twice”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2008

I stayed for one night in March at a rate of $50+tax, but when I checked my bank statement a week later they had charged me $103. I called them about it Kim told me her manager wouldn't be in until the following Friday, but not to worry because "this happens all the time" and the manager could fix it no problem.
When I called back a week later the manager politely told me that their records indicated I had stayed for two nights, and there was nothing she could do unless I could prove otherwise. The only proof I had at this point was a receipt from the hotel I stayed in the night she claims I was there, but that doesn't really prove anything.
Basically what it boils down to is that I got screwed out of $50 and there isn't much I can do about it. Stay Away From This Place!

• Liked — The rate would've been good but they charged me Twice.
  • Disliked — They charged me for two nights when I only stayed one.
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Biku1, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, August 10, 2011
We would like you to know that this review was posted prior to the current ownership of the property. The new company currently doing business as Americas Best Value Inn Frankfort started operating from October 1st, 2008. We have made many improvements to the hotel since we took over and welcome any suggestion to improve our services.

18 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn

Address: 1225 US 127 South, Frankfort, KY 40601 (Formerly Super 8 Motel)
Location: United States > Kentucky > Frankfort
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 7 hotels in Frankfort
Hotel Class:2 star — Americas Best Value Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.