Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Florence - Turfway Rd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Florence - Turfway Rd.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7350 Turfway Road, Florence, KY 41042-1355   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #18 of 26 Hotels in Florence
Berea, Ohio
“Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Awesome area, lots of restaurants and shopping, right off of highway, safe, great staff, nice rooms, great amenities, nice tv channel line up, clean. Bed was a little hard, bathroom and kitchen was clean.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Florence - Turfway Rd., responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Stephanie - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed our hotels location and found our staff to be friendly. As well, that you found your room to be clean and comfortable.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Newburgh, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for a week, and I have to say it was better than I expected. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the room was clean, the location was great and is within walking distance of groceries, dining and shopping. About the only thing that bothered me was the stairwell. Someone had muddy shoes, and had left clumps of dirt on the stairs down an entire flight and on landings, and this wasn't just a little dirt. That dirt stayed there the entire week, and was never cleaned up. I saw evidence of the 1st floor landing being mopped, but they didn't go higher than that. I know that it's a stairwell, and really what matters is the room cleanliness, but this reflects on the overall impression of the hotel.
Having said that, I would stay there again, and would recommend it to others, no problem!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here and that our staff was very friendly and helpful. We pride ourselves on showing our guests a great experience. I am sorry to hear that you found some dirt within our stairwells. The staff and I are working to improve their appearance based on your feedback.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

I was in town last weekend for the Cincinnati Flying Pig. I found this hotel very convint to the interstate and plenty of things to do around the hotel. I found the room very clean. My only complaint is that the bed was a bit hard but no big deal. The staff was very helpful and nice. They even asked how I did on my race. I would stay here again for sure

• Stayed May 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm thrilled that you were happy with our location, the level of cleanliness for the entire property and our staff. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us for the Flying Pig Marathon and look forward to having you visit again in the future!
Muncie, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several years in a row when we visit Cincinnati. It is convenient to downtown, has some very decent shopping and food choices in the area as well as the horse track. The value is the feature that best jumps out as it is usually $50 less per night than those other hotels in the area and we are not people to just sit in the room anyway. The only downside is that this hotel caters to a lot of working people who dirty up the carpets on a regular basis (not their fault, they are power line workers and that sort). But overall it is a very solid value priced hotel.

Room Tip: Try to request a room close to an elevator. The hotel is a very long one and dragging your bags dow...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Bangalore, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Overview - The hotel is on Turfway with walkable distance to Walmart, Best buy and resturants.

Pros : The rooms have a kitchenette wit stove microwave and fridge to help with cooking. The hotel also offers food @ room delivery for reasonable rates.
Provides a takeaway breakfast of flakes, bites and fruits. Very useful for business folks rushing to office.
There were complaints on web of dirty sheets, however the hotel proved it wrong with clean sheets and a very well maintained room.
Cons :
The room is serviced only once a week and the people staying in room also have to contribute by keeping it clean. They offer additional services at a charge.The towels can however be exchanged anytime.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better view.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Holland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

My family and I were temporarily waylaid by weather on our way from Ohio to Southwest Indiana, and stumbled across this hotel by sheer dumb luck in a snowstorm. Sharon at the front desk went out of her way to assist us to secure a room, even calling in additional staff to help clean a room, helping arrange a complicated corporate billing, and even making sure my family had warm oatmeal and hot chocolate to help thaw us out and fill our hungry bellies. The facility was spartan but clean, and not at all unpleasant. The manager in the morning was equally helpful, and we were able to continue our journey without further incident. Our experience was a breath of fresh air in a world where true "customer service" seems rarer and rarer.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Florence - Turfway Rd., responded to this review, March 30, 2013
It is that personal touch that make a hotel feel like home and Sharon does a wonderful job in providing that kind of service. The "Grab & Go" breakfast you enjoyed was just added a few months ago. Hope you come back soon and thank you again.
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed here a week back in October. I felt the place could have been cleaner, and I wasn't terribly comfortable with people who were "hanging out" in the halls, etc. Appeared to be permanent residents. Also, it seemed every door of this hotel was surrounded by smokers...so, I had to walk thru clouds of cigarette smoke every night when I came home. That said, I thought the room was VERY comfortable...GREAT TV, comfortable reclining chair, bed was decent quality. Loved the little kitchen...I ate in most nights. I'd say this place is surely worth trying!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Florence - Turfway Rd., responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for your posting. All our rooms have the kitchens and the flat screen TV is a new addition. The hotel just started a "Grab and Go: breakfast. Thank you for your business.

Been to Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Florence - Turfway Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Florence - Turfway Rd.

Address: 7350 Turfway Road, Florence, KY 41042-1355
Location: United States > Kentucky > Florence
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Wheelchair access
Ranked #18 of 26 Hotels in Florence
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Florence - Turfway Rd. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Florence - Turfway Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Florence
Extended Stay Florence
Florence Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Florence - Turfway Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.