This hotel has a very nice outside pool & hot tub. The room was nice and large & the bed was comfortable. It's a bit old, not as nice as the Best Western Plus we had stayed at, but I guess that is logical. With not too much extra trouble, they could probably upgrade the hotel to a "Plus". The breakfast was "hotel normal", so waffles, bagels, eggs.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn Florence Hotel
- Best Western Inn Florence Hotel Florence
- Best Western Florence
- Florence Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 10 minutes south of Downtown Cincinnati on Interstates 75/71, this mid-scale hotel offers all the conveniences you would expect from a higher priced, downtown hotel for any traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Inn Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.