“Great Stop” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Meridian
“Great Stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

This was a first class stay, with friendly staff, great accommodations, and solid services.
The breakfast was satisfying, with plenty of variety. Everything in the hotel worked properly,
making for a very relaxing stay. This property is highly recommended for return visits.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
BESTWESTERNFLORENCE, Director of Sales at Best Western Inn Florence, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
What a wonderful review! We love to hear that you enjoyed your stay and also all the staff.
We try hard to make sure that our guests feel welcomed and I am glad to read we achieved this goal.

Thank you again for the wonderful review and we look forward to having you as our guests again

Brett Rouse

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

I was pleased with this place from the moment I walked in. The staff was courteous and well informative. The room was very clean. Even though I did not have a reservation I was treated as if I did. I remember a time when when customer service was the top priority in the hotel industry and its good to see it has not left here!

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review on our service.
Our staff loves to make sure that we are treating every guest equally and to make sure they all feel welcomed; I am glad to read that we are achieving our goal.

On behalf of the entire staff I thank you for your kind review and we hope that we can take care of your lodging next time you are in the local area

Sincerely

North Royalton, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

My husband and I have had the pleasure of staying in this hotel several times over the last couple of years and I would recomment this hotel to anyone. The staff is especially friendly and quick to fix any request we have. I usually request a certtain room and it is always ready for us. We plan on staying at this hotel whenever we are in the area.

Room Tip: When you stay at a Best Western Hotel you can be sure the rooms areclean and comfortable.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time and writing a review. It is always nice to read what our regulars have to say about their continued stays. It is good to read that we are doing a great job each time that you come.

We thank you for the kind comments and also your continued patronage

Wellington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

From the beginning, with Brett, our stay was a really good experience. Great staff, really nice clean rooms and a wonderful breakfast to begin our day. I highly recommend this property! Loved the concerned call after check in to inquire if everything was satisfactory.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time and mentioning me in your review. It is always nice to know that I am in the right direction to make a wonderful impression upon our guests. I also want to thank you for taking the time and saying such kind words about your experience. We love to know that our property can contribute a lasting experience on your travels.

We do hope you come and visit again and I thank you again for the compliment

Sincerely

West Point, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

nice place to stay for a night on our way to pigeon forge, tn...clean and quiet and easy to access off of interstate 71/75....looks like maybe not the best of neighborhoods from the looks of the hotels across the street but we had no issues...walked the car lot after hours and felt secure...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time and writing a review about your concerns and also your experience at our property. It is because of guests like yourself that give us the opportunity to show where we can improve but where we have also met our goals.
I thank you for bringing up the security issue. Florence is a very safe town; I personally have lived here for almost 15 years and I have never felt safer in a place. I do apologize for the impression of the lower end motels across the street but I do assure you that our top of the line security cameras and local area is safe for your travels.

I also want to thank you for the wonderful review about your overall experience. It is always wonderful to read about how our property made a good impression upon your travels.

Lynchburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

On a recent trip to Creation Museum, my wife, granddaughter and pet dog stayed at this Best Western. Everything was great, From the room being spotless to the breakfast. I can not say enough about the clerk, Kat (correct name). She went out of her way to make sure everything was just right. My granddaughter was worried about her hair getting wet in the shower (duh) and Kat offered to blow dry and shape her hair. She has a young girl the same age. Kat was able to provide a shower cap for her. She is a real asset to Beat Western and that motel. I give the motel and Kat an A+

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time and mentioning Kat's performance during your stay.
The staff always loves to hear when they have made an impression upon a guests experience.
I am glad that all together your stay was wonderful and that your family enjoyed it as well.

Thank you again for all your kind words. We hope to see you again in the near future

Appleton, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Good stay, nice room and bed. We asked to change rooms and were promptly moved. Breakfast was OK, good waffles, very good oranges, eggs were pretty bad. Fresh cookies at night. Staff was courteous and helpful.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the review about your stay and breakfast.
I am sorry to hear about the troubles you had and also about your experience with breakfast.
I hope that on your next trip to Florence you will see the improvements we have made to show our true appreciation and understanding of guest concerns.

Brett Rouse

Been to Best Western Inn Florence? Share your experiences!