“hotel staff was great and property was in good appearance...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Florence/Cincinnati South

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Florence/Cincinnati South to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Florence/Cincinnati South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   30 Cavalier Court, I-75 exit 182, Florence, KY 41042-1645 (Formerly Clarion Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #17 of 26 Hotels in Florence

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Cleveland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Stayed 1 night, got a great value. The mgr was very friendly & helpful. Great location & comfy stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Russell
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This hotel is clean and well maintained. Breakfast is ok, however the front desk staff are awesome!!! Housekeeping also is wonderful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Elsmere, Kentucky, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Unfortunately we had paid for 2 nights but NEVER again!! We were in the middle of a move and decided to stay here for convenience since it was nearby. The staff treated us like we were a bother which we probably were! Walking up the stairs there was garbage on the steps, never vacuumed, the trim on the walls were filthy dusty!! I didn't really inspect the room until I pulled the sheets down for bed and there was hair and other "markings" on the sheets, I had to change the sheets on both beds and then we found a bug!! There was dust EVERYWHERE, the shower hadn't been cleaned since the place had been built with soapscum and dust!! We had to wear shower shoes! We found dirty underwear in the drawer and well we went out for breakfast because if our room was this dirty I was afraid of food poisoning!! The coffee made was mostly water and there was NO orange juice!! I understand why it was so NASTY because the staff would sit around eat pizza and watch tv. This was disgusting and I am very surprised a Baymont doesn't care about their property!! We were totally ripped off!! Supposedly it was non-smoking but it STUNK of cigs in the hallway!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here is the best place!!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Sedalia, Kentucky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. I travel 6 hours to Cincinnati several times a year for the childrens hospital. We arrived on a Sunday night for my sons appointments the next morning. We got to the hotel around 10:30/11:00 pm. I paid the clerk (April) for our stay in cash, all up front. She gave me a correct receipt. We had appointments Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Before our appointment Wednesday we checked out. Somewhere during our stay my receipt got lost (I have a 2 year old that happens sometimes) so I asked for a new receipt and left. We finished his appointments and went back home. The reason I needed to make sure I had the receipt is because my insurance pays for gas and lodging while we are at the hospital. I get home and when I go to mail it in it only says I stayed 2 nights and only paid $117.96 when I paid $176.94. I call and try to get my original receipt and they tell me I had been checked out and rechecked in at 3:30 am. (If you check in at 3:30 it is considered a new day) So where that money went I don't know. I have pictures of my son at the hotel at 11 pm on Sunday. They keep emailing me a receipt but just adding days onto it, but not the correct days (so far the 8th and 10th have been added). So they will not match the hospitals records that we were there. So no reimbursement for us. I cannot get the general manager to call me back and I have been calling since last Friday.
The hotel was clean and in a great location. Super easy to get to the children's hospital, grocery stores, places to eat and things to do. But with the trouble I am having trying to get my correct receipt is absolutely insane. So if they allow the clerks to pocket money what other information are the pocketing? I have even tried the 1-800 number. Keep getting the run around.

Sorry for such a long review but I just wanted to make sure everyone knew, be careful if you pay cash. And I would be worried about personal information. Credit card numbers etc...

Mandy Griffin
Sedalia KY

Room Tip: Find a new hotel. I have actually stayed at the Days Inn a few hotels down and it was much better se...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Jamestown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

The place was great, it looked like it would be a much more expensive place.
I loved the spacious room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Florence/Cincinnati South? Share your experiences!