“Not the best Red Lobster I have visited !” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #48 of 198 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Seafood
Lebanon, Tennessee
“Not the best Red Lobster I have visited !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

First, it was too dark inside !
We were seated quickly, and the food was delivered quickly, but .......my fish was uneatable. Thankfully, I had a salad and red potatoes to fill the void ! It was the worst fish I have had in my life. Slimy, mushy. This was the Cajun catfish. Friends with me, said their Fried Flounder and Atlantic Salmon were good. The salad was good, and the service was good, although a bit annoying for her to come by the table every couple of minutes.
To be fair, I was told by a friend that Catfish should only be eaten fried. I did not know that, and like to try things I have not had, so picked the Cajun Catfish ! BIG MISTAKE

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

lexington
“needs some work”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I generally really like red lobster for a reliable good tasting meal but this location was stale, kind of dark, and generally seemed a step down from others i have eaten in. The salad that came with the meal were puny and not what I have received at any other red lobster. the seafood was ok but obvoiously microwaved. the service was ok. We will probably choose a restaurant closer to turfway next visit as those appear newer and brighter.

Visited July 2013
Copperhill, Tennessee
“Fast service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Was seated and had my meal within 10 minutes. Can't get much better than that. Is within walking distance of motel.

Visited May 2013
cincinnati
“good food- but service spoils it all”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Excellent lobster. Bad waiter. If he told us once, he told us 8 times that are bread was coming. We were there early so maybe the bread wasn't ready, but multiple announcments weren't needed. He announced something every time he passed our table- More drinks on the way, food out soon, etc
Where he really blew it was the check. The bill was $68 and change. I paid with 3 $25 gift cards, intending to add cash for tip. The waiter didn't return the third card, which still had money on it. Guess he made the decision that whoould be part of his tip. Guess what-it was ALL he got. He cost himself- and guess who won't go back there?

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Florence, Kentucky
“Somewhat over-priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Good location and family-friendly place. It is kind of pricy. Spent $50 on lunch for two during a recent visit. The atmosphere was good; but the food was too bland. I got a cheese cake which tasted like the one from Wal-Mart. The tilapia and salmon were grilled bone dry. The potato soup was like being poured from a can.

One highlight is their biscuit. My mom loves the soft texture.

• Visited February 2013