“Stayed here a few times passing through” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7454 Turfway Road, Florence, KY 41042 (Formerly Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Airport-Florence)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 26 hotels in Florence
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Stayed here a few times passing through”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

So I'm just going to write one review on my most recent experience cause it would summarize it for all of them. Good location being that I'm usually coming from Philly when I stop here, decent price, carpet in rooms made me think of taking a sobriety test for a dui -sir you need to walk a straight line please- woah confusing!!! please change that already, but I love the carpet in the breakfast area so much so that I would really love to take some of it home with me and make a few rugs out of it if ever you decide to get rid of it let me know. Speaking of breakfast it's pretty good so no complaints there. Staff is usually pretty nice as well. I would like to see the rates a little bit lower though as for 100 a night room I would expect more grandiose amenities and décor than what is present.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Alyson H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thanks for the review!

76 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel this weekend, to celebrate our anniversary. We had a great time. The room/hotel was very clean. The lady that checked usin was nice as well. We really loved that fact our pet could stay for no extra charge. We would definatley stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013
Alyson H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate hearing from our guests! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We are pet friendly, however, there is a pet fee.
Petoskey, MI
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The best thing was, the beds were pretty good. HOWEVER, the bathroom was so in need of updating, it was bad.... The breakfast was average, probably not even that high. It was a place to stop and sleep, but aside from that, don't make this a place to stay for more than a night!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Independence, Kentucky, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stayed here recently and loved the rooms, very comfortable. Breakfast could have been a little bit warmer, but it was nearing close, so it was understandable. A good recommendation would be for this property to offer the grab and go options for breakfast for those people who leave early in the morning or get up too late for the normal breakfast hrs. Front desk was awesome, and very accommodating. Will definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Show your room key at local rest. within walking distance for 10% off
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Alyson H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thanks for your review! It's always nice to hear from our guests! Thanks for choosing our hotel for your travel needs!
Marion, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I can think of nothing to complain about with my stay here. The price was very fair. My room was clean and the staff was very friendly. I had a comfortable bed and the room had everything I needed. There are several good restaurants within walking distance and I got 10% off by showing my room key. I will stay here again in the future.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel! We hope you enjoyed your stay and look forward to serving you again in the future!
Kodak, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

This hotel is one of the best that i've stayed at in the area, not sure about
the other reviews but the Front Desk Clerk was one of the nicest and
most friendly and helpful i've met. Stayed here back in January for one
night and was surprised at the cleanliness of the property, breakfast
was awesome, and although i did not need the handicap room
i appreciated the very spacious bathroom and walk in shower.

Can't wait to come back, Awesome Place, Very Friendly and
Expert Service!!!! Way to go Comfort Inn!

Room Tip: Ask for a third floor room, they are the the quietest, also make sure you show your room key at seve...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our property! We appreciate your kind words and hope you come back to see us!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed at comfort inn on march 23 2013 and will NEVER stay there again!! We usually stay at Marriott, down the street!! Here were the problems 1) was told when making reservations that we would get a significant discount upon arrival. When I arrived and checked in, I was denied the discount because I did not have the hotels required "ID", that is not what I was told when I made the reservation!! I went on and checked in, i had no other choice at this point. Marriott was booked!! We suffered through the night with continuous stomping upstairs, slamming of doors and a stuffy room!! We put the air on 72 and slept with no blankets!! Morning finally came and we went to eat the breakfast, which was nothing to brag about!! Finally, time to checkout time and I asked the clerk about the discount and the issues thru the night. Guess what? NO HELP! She told me to call Allison, who is Allison? A mgr maybe??? Well I called her and she wanted to send me a check for the discount, when I paid cash! Ugh, NO. CASH!! Conveniently the GM and the owners are both out of town!! Imagine the shock! One is in India and the other in New York!! So I guess since its ok for them to put me off and give me the run around then it is ok for me to contact my local BBB and my local news Chanel's "Trouble Shooter"?? It has been almost a week and still nothing has been resolved!! Ridiculous!!!
Again, stay at the Marriott!! It is right down the street and they have awesome customer service!!!!

• Stayed March 2013

Been to Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road? Share your experiences!