“Excellent” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road

You added Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7454 Turfway Road, Florence, KY 41042 (Formerly Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Airport-Florence)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 26 Hotels in Florence
Independence, Kentucky, United States
“Excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stayed here recently and loved the rooms, very comfortable. Breakfast could have been a little bit warmer, but it was nearing close, so it was understandable. A good recommendation would be for this property to offer the grab and go options for breakfast for those people who leave early in the morning or get up too late for the normal breakfast hrs. Front desk was awesome, and very accommodating. Will definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Show your room key at local rest. within walking distance for 10% off
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Alyson H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thanks for your review! It's always nice to hear from our guests! Thanks for choosing our hotel for your travel needs!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Marion, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I can think of nothing to complain about with my stay here. The price was very fair. My room was clean and the staff was very friendly. I had a comfortable bed and the room had everything I needed. There are several good restaurants within walking distance and I got 10% off by showing my room key. I will stay here again in the future.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel! We hope you enjoyed your stay and look forward to serving you again in the future!
Kodak, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

This hotel is one of the best that i've stayed at in the area, not sure about
the other reviews but the Front Desk Clerk was one of the nicest and
most friendly and helpful i've met. Stayed here back in January for one
night and was surprised at the cleanliness of the property, breakfast
was awesome, and although i did not need the handicap room
i appreciated the very spacious bathroom and walk in shower.

Can't wait to come back, Awesome Place, Very Friendly and
Expert Service!!!! Way to go Comfort Inn!

Room Tip: Ask for a third floor room, they are the the quietest, also make sure you show your room key at seve...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our property! We appreciate your kind words and hope you come back to see us!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed at comfort inn on march 23 2013 and will NEVER stay there again!! We usually stay at Marriott, down the street!! Here were the problems 1) was told when making reservations that we would get a significant discount upon arrival. When I arrived and checked in, I was denied the discount because I did not have the hotels required "ID", that is not what I was told when I made the reservation!! I went on and checked in, i had no other choice at this point. Marriott was booked!! We suffered through the night with continuous stomping upstairs, slamming of doors and a stuffy room!! We put the air on 72 and slept with no blankets!! Morning finally came and we went to eat the breakfast, which was nothing to brag about!! Finally, time to checkout time and I asked the clerk about the discount and the issues thru the night. Guess what? NO HELP! She told me to call Allison, who is Allison? A mgr maybe??? Well I called her and she wanted to send me a check for the discount, when I paid cash! Ugh, NO. CASH!! Conveniently the GM and the owners are both out of town!! Imagine the shock! One is in India and the other in New York!! So I guess since its ok for them to put me off and give me the run around then it is ok for me to contact my local BBB and my local news Chanel's "Trouble Shooter"?? It has been almost a week and still nothing has been resolved!! Ridiculous!!!
Again, stay at the Marriott!! It is right down the street and they have awesome customer service!!!!

• Stayed March 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Was not given the room I reserved, apology and discount offered. I didn't want discount I wanted what I reserved. Dirty, housekeeping a disaster.. When I went to use the coffee maker it had not been cleaned , used filter in machine with leftover coffee. Nor had coffee been restocked. Empty wrappers were in the basket. Walls are paper thin so you can hear neighbors on both sides. One couple having a huge fight. Bathtub chipped and rusting. Ran out of hot water while taking my shower in the morning. Air Conditioning/heat are not self controllable. Very noisy with traffic in area. View of Target parking lot. Front desk friendly but uneducated on their own city. At best a 1/2 star and rates should be 39.00 per night ... go elsewhere unless you are desperate as I was. Hotel recommended Walker Taxi ... scared for my life. He was on cell phone the entire time he was driving and not paying attention, I thought a cement truck would wipe us out and I had to listen to his life story and his girlfriend being sick because she needed cigarettes (gross) - very unprofessional!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Berea, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I stayed at this hotel and before coming I was nervous to see if the pictures told a lie about what the hotel looked like. They DID NOT disappoint. The lobby was beautiful and the front desk clerk, Daniel, was very friendly and professional. I appreciate walking in a hotel where the staff makes you feel like you are home. I then walked into my room and it was immaculatently clean. I am very OCD about cleanliness and I felt like I was in a five star hotel room. The bed and linens were comfy and the room smelled fresh. I loved the sink in the bathroom too and the tub! Breakfast was good although the eggs were kinda cold and didnt taste right. But that doesnt hinder me from coming back. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Alyson H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review of our property and staff! We hope to see you again very soon!
Kincardine, Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

We stayed at the Florence Kentucky Comfort Inn Jan 30 2013. We came in very late and the only rooms available were smoking and a room with a king bed only. The front desk clerk was very good and called around to try and find another room at a nearby "sister" hotel but no luck. The issue was that there was 3 of us. We decided to take the king room and snuggle up. They didn't have any rollaways. Anyways it was a nice room with fridge, large LCD TV, that had poor picture quality due to the cable signal. However we didn't care because we just went to bed. The complimentary breakfast was not bad as there was fresh fruit, and waffles. The breakfast area was clean. Overall I don't have any significant complaints.

Room Tip: Along I-75 the later you come in reduces your chances of finding a room.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Alyson H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thanks so much to taking the time to review our hotel! It's always nice to hear from our guests! Hope you will come back and see us!

Been to Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road? Share your experiences!