Save Saved
You added Value Place Cincinnati, Ohio (Florence, Kentucky) to your Saves list
Value Place Cincinnati, Ohio (Florence, Kentucky)
40 Cavalier Blvd., I-75 & Turfway Rd, Florence, KY 41042   |
Ranked #9 of 26 hotels in Florence
“James A”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

When I first came to Value place I was looking for a clean, secure place to stay while relocating to the area. Value Place has provided all of that. The staff is wonderful and very accommodating, The location is great for shopping and for me work. I have been at Value Place for 5 months and am very happy that I chose Value Place for my extended stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

41 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

First came here for a very short stay 1 yr and 5 months ago. Wonderful Staff, Very Clean and Very Secure. For my husband and I the suites are quite roomy enough. We have chose to stay here in place of finding an apt for living. For the weekly rent (which includes utilities) it is cheapier. Very convenient location to many restaurants, banks, grocery stores, schools. Directly off interstate. 24 hr laundry in building with housekeeping every 2 weeks. You could not ask for a better place to stay, whether it be for 1 week or much longer

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at this property for a few weeks in January, and it was better than I expected. The entire staff was a pleasure, the rooms have full kitchens (minus a stove), & the location was AWESOME. They are located 10 mins from downtown Cincinnati, where I worked. Im glad I took a chance on Value Place. Ill be staying with them from here on out!

• Stayed January 2013
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Cincinnati, Ohio (Florence, Kentucky), responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thanks for taking a chance with us! We're glad you did. The full kitchen is great, isn't it? We hope to see you again soon!
INDEPENDENCE
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

We had a confirmed reservation but when we got to the hotel they said they did not have a room for us and it would be 2 days before we could get in. We had to make other arrangements at the last minute! Also, there are a lot of children who live at the hotel and it is quite noisy during the evening hours and made it hard to sleep at times!

Room Tip: If you make a reservation, call ahead to make sure the room will be available even if you have a con...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Cincinnati, Ohio (Florence, Kentucky), responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Unfortunately in our line of business there are times when we are not able to honor all reservations because our guests don't always know when they will check out. We apologize for any inconvenience this caused and especially that you had to make last minute arrangements. Value Place always tries to take care of our guests and in this case we did not do our best. We believe in continuous improvement will continue to strive to provide our guests' with the best possible experience.
Illinois, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I made a reservation for the week of September 30th-October 5th online. I signed some papers at check in and I was then given the Policy agreement, the 24hr check out form, a condition form, and a receipt. I ensured that I followed all the directions in order to get my full deposit back. After check-out, I received my deposit, minus $21.20. I emailed to find out why and was told it was because I left trash in my room. I emailed back 4 times - without a response - to get the form I signed saying I needed to remove my trash or I would be fined. Finally, I just called and talked to Alycia. She talked over me, told me that I was given forms and told things that I was not, would not let me speak, and yelled at me. She finally agreed to send me the policy agreement. After reviewing this, I noticed that it did not say anything about trash. I called back and was once again disrespected and humiliated by her. I had to ask for the property manager's name about 25 times before she would tell me. Called Sonia, and was treated horribly once again. She continually called me a liar when I tried to tell her that I was never informed of the trash policy. She told me that there was no way that I was not told. But I wasn't. She yelled at me and refused to help. Said her boss was the vice-president and I was not allowed to speak to him. Finally she told me that she would send me another form with my signature on it that had the trash policy/fee on it, but she didn't know when I would get it because it would take her too long to find it. Filed a complaint with the complaint dept and got an incident #. Also, found out that Sonia is not the property manager, only posing as such to the customers. Alycia also tried to tell me that she was the head of the place, and had no supervisor. I am still getting the run-around from them. I have never been so disrespected as a customer in my life. I'm humiliated.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Heather L, Manager at Value Place Cincinnati, Ohio (Florence, Kentucky), responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Value Place holds a rigorous clean and safe policy for the good of all of our guests. According to company policy and the occupancy agreement that each guest has to sign at check-in, if management discovers unsanitary conditions exist in a guest’s studio, the guest has 24 hours to clean his/her studio. After that, a cleaning fee will be charged to the guest account and/or guest may be evicted. Our staff has attempted to remain calm and professional and we apologize for any disrespect that was conveyed.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

This is the last place you want to stay. The management does not care about customer service. They put me in a room that they knew there were issues. The room was not in service. When I went into the room, it did not have towels, bed spread, or sheets. I found a bed bug on my pillow case when I was making up my bed. I told the attendent there and she would not put me in another room. I called the health department and they put the room on lock down. I demanded my money back but they refused. I left that motel and when to a place where I could sleep without the worries of bed bugs. Please tell anyone you know, do not stay there. They are only out to make a buck.

Room Tip: None at Value Place
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Heather L, Manager at Value Place Cincinnati, Ohio (Florence, Kentucky), responded to this review, April 11, 2012
Unfortunately bed bugs are a growing problem across the United States. We take all bed bug complaints very seriously and have rigorous treatment procedures. We apologize for any inconvenience you had during your stay with us. We also want to thank you for bringing these issues to our attention so we can address them right away.

Value Place Property Management
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012 via mobile

Should of check out the room, beds suck very loud due to hallway the biggest thing is the beds proudly could get better sleep on the concrete floor,would never stay here again,don't waste your money.

• Stayed March 2012

Been to Value Place Cincinnati, Ohio (Florence, Kentucky)? Share your experiences!