“Clean hotel and friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Airport

You added Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Airport to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   630 Donaldson Rd., Erlanger, KY 41018 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Erlanger
Toronto, Canada
“Clean hotel and friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

We arrived and were greeted by Esther at the front desk. A very pleasant lady who provided a very good first impression of the hotel. Our room was on the second floor. There is an elevator for those that are unable to climb the stairs.

We had a room with King size bed however there was no fridge or microwave. I believe you can ask for one if needed. We did not need for our one night stay. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

They have a great selection for breakfast. Eggs, yogurt, fresh fruit, biscuits and gravy, cereal, oatmeal, pancakes, muffins and a variety of beverages.

Easy access on/off the interstate and a huge variety of stores and restaurants very close by. Great value for the money and would stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Evansville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

This hotel is about a 15 minute drive away from the downtown arenas and was able to book for a good 50% less than the downtown Cincinnati hotels. If you are headed to downtown Cincinnati, would definitely recommend. Hotel seems to be in a safe area and was not worried about walking my dog outside. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed having a balcony. Room was clean. Came down for the last 30 minutes of the breakfast but they were still actively restocking low items. Did not see very many places to eat at this exit, but one exit south (Turfway) there were tons of restaurants and shopping. Very easy access from the interstate. Pleased with me stay. Would look to stay here again if attending an event in downtown Cincinnati.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Donna T, Area Sales Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
Thank you for the nice review. The Comfort Inn Erlanger KY is an excellent location for a stay in the Cincinnati area. We offer a complimentary airport shuttle, complimentary breakfast and even have a 24 hour Waffle House right next door.

Thank you for thinking Comfort Inn Erlanger and we look forward to having you as our guest on your next visit to the Cincinnati area.

Maryville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

We chose this hotel based on Trip Advisor reveiws and Im glad we did! I was very pleased with our stay! The rooms were very clean, the staff was pleasant, the pool was great, the breakast was yummy and the location was safe. I would have expected to pay a lot more money for a nice place like this! Couldn't have asked for a better value!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the nice review. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness and excellent customer service.

Thank you for staying with us at the Comfort Inn Erlanger, KY and we look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Toleco
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Aweful motel/Hotel!!! Could not stress that enough!!! Do NOT stay here it's disgusting!! There were traces of mold in my room and through out the hotel. The staff went into my room and went through my things when I had a do not disturb sign on my door!! Customer Service was the WORST by far. The general manager was a joke. She couldn't manager her weight let alone a decent hotel. Claim to be pet friendly and a staff member let my pet out of my room that they should not have been in, in the first place!

Room Tip: Do yourself a favor and skip any choice hotel!! The customer service is so terrible! I didn't ev...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Cassie W, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
“Thank you for your review of our hotel. I would like to follow up by saying that our hotel is Pet Friendly and we love when our guest bring in their four legged friends. However, we do ask that the owner of all pets keep their animals kenneled or under control so that no other guests in the hotel nor any staff members are ever threaten by an animal. Unfortunately, that is not the case here and during your stay we actually ended up having to call the police and through their investigation you and your dog were removed from our property. I am sorry that the situation escalated to that existent, however as the General Manager of the property, again my duty is to maintain a safe and secure environment for all the guests and employees of the property.”
Harrison, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. Heather on the desk was great. Found the place to be comfortable and clean ,with a good free breakfast . Spent 8 nights there with no problems. All this with the place being filled with playoff game fans. Would go back again. It filled my needs and budget perfectly.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for the nice review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on cleanliness and excellent customer service and Heather is the perfect example.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I commute and stay at this hotel often...the front desk staff Terri, Esther and Brian in the evening and Amanda and in the morning welcome me making me feel a part of a family! The beds are extremely comfortable especially if one has a kingsize bed. I love all the pillows and the large screen tv is very enjoyable. Will be back there this week.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for the nice review. When you stay with the Comfort Inn Erlanger you are like family to us. We want you to have a wonderful stay and are willing to do what it takes to make sure this happens. We have a wonderful staff and our goal is to make sure the guest are happy and return to stay with us over and over again.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as pour guest in the future.

Fort Knox, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

As soon as I walked into Comfort Inn was immediately greeted with a friendly smile and helpful "Would you like a room?" (Esther) the front desk clerk, did not hesitate to help with my desperite search for deals on hotel rates. Esther was able to meet my budget needs, (room, cab fare, excellent location for cincinnati dinning and night entertainment,etc) her witty and sweat southern hospitality won me and my group over. I highly recommend Comfort Inn Erlanger. PLUS waffle house is across the street! :)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for the nice review. We pride ourselves on great customer service and Esther is just one example of our outstanding staff.

We appreciate your business and hope that when you return to the Erlanger /Cincinnati area you will choose to stay with us again.

Donna Thompson

Been to Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Airport? Share your experiences!