“Very convenient to METS” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Erlanger
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Very convenient to METS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Easy airport shuttle to and from. Quick walk to METS Center. Breakfast is good. Evening reception snack is forgettable but beer is ok.
Hall noise was acceptable. I could hear Bigfoot upstairs with no problem. You can hear running water from other bathrooms

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Jon_Kinder, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear that you found our location convenient; for anyone that is attending a function at the METS center it's only a few steps away. Our airport shuttle is also convenient as it operates 24/7 and the airport is a mere 5 minute ride from our property! Thank you for your nice comment about our breakfast as well, we strive to present a superior product selection for our valuable guests. I certainly apologize that you experienced a noisy stay; I can assure you that this type of experience in not typical of our property. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us, hopefully we'll have you back on your next visit to the area!

Guest Care Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Elsmere, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We spent the one night here and it was very nice!! At first I was a bit disappointed that they had an outdoor pool,did not realize this but we used their sister hotel,Courtyard which was just a few yards away. As we were at the Courtyard I was talking to one of the staff members and they informed me that The Courtyard and Residence Inn are always nearby to each other and you can use the amenities of either. I wish I had known this when we did stay at Courtyard because you can walk over and have their breakfast buffet The only thing that would concern me is in the winter having to walk from one bldg outside to the other for breakfast but it would be well worth the chill!! Breakfast was totally awesome, they has scrambled eggs,real eggs, sausage, gravy, biscuits, with lots of toppings, variety cereals, waffles,fresh cut fruit, even though the oj machine was out there was oj on the buffet in pitchers. There was much more on the buffet. The room was very nice and not a speck of dust, the beds were comfortable,we had a bdrm suite...it was nice because our son and his friend had their own tv to play video games or watch movies...It was a VERY nice stay!!

Room Tip: I am not sure if there is a bad room. In the winter you want to be close to the welcome bldg so you...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Jon_Kinder, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, your nice comments certainly brightened our day! The Courtyard by Marriott next door is a convenient partner, and you're correct in saying that you will often see the two hotels paired up. We are happy to let their guests use our facilities and vice-versa. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast selection, we work hard to ensure that we have a wide selection of quality products available to our guests. Thank you again for your kind words, make sure to come and see us again on your next trip to the Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati area!

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

We had the 2 bedroom suite which was very comfortable. It had 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, a living room with sofa bed, and kitchen. We had to come to a wedding in town and spent the weekend here with our family of 5 plus my daughter's friend. It was plenty of room. The room was big and clean and there was a fireplace. There was a nice gym. The breakfast was average. I've had much better breakfasts at other Residence Inns.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our property and share you experience with us, I am so glad that you found the two-bedroom suite accomodating! You are correct in saying there is plenty of room in them; when staying with a small group it gives you more than enough space to spread out and many do have a fireplace for a more home-like feel. Thank you for your nice comment about our fitness center as well; we recently replaced all of our equipment and even added a set of free weights. Thank you again for staying with us, we hope to see you again on your next trip to the area!

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I spoke with Susan at the front desk and she was extremeley accomodating from the start. I traveled to the hotel for business and she made my stay away from home as seamless as possible. I am a light sleeper and when I arrived at my room, I noticed that it was a bit too close to the stairs than I would like. Due to my career, I normally wake up very early, and didn't want any outside noise interference. Susan was nice enough to give me another room that accomodated me better. The customer service she gave was second to none. Oh, and by the way they have a free cookout on Wednesday's by the pool and all guests of the hotel are welcome. There is burgers, hotdogs, and beverages.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Jon_Kinder, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us, your nice comments about our property are so encouraging to our staff! Susan has been with us for over 13 years and has always delivered exceptional customer service from the start. We always do our best to accomodate special requests when possible; I am so glad that Susan was able to make your stay a successful one. Thank you again for sharing your feedback, we hope to see you again on your next trip to the area!

Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Very welcoming staff, clean and comfortable room, and breakfast was superior. The only negative would be that the bath fixtures and tub need to be replaced/updated. They are showing their age. Overall a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed September 2013
Jon_Kinder, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your experience with us, it certainly made all of us here at the Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport smile! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We pride ourselves on having a staff that will go above and beyond to take care of our guests, I am glad they could all make you feel welcome. The complimentary hot breakfast buffet is another facet that we put a great deal of work into; we are strive to present a superior product and are always looking for feedback in ways we could improve. You are right in saying that there are certain aspects that appear outdated, however we are currently working towards a complete remodel and will hopefully complete one sometime in the near future. Thank you again for your valuable feedback, we hope to see you again on your next trip to the area!

Pennington, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Would have rated higher if not for the poor drainage of the bathtub, flickering light in the kitchen, and the very slow wi-fi. A little far from the center of the city. Otherwise a category 2-3 Marriott hotel. Room rate was cheap when we booked.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Jon_Kinder, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. You are correct in saying our location is a bit of a hike from the downtown Cincinnati area; being an aiport property provides us with the convenience of close proximity to the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport, but the aiport itself is located about 14 miles from the downtown area. I certainly apologize about the inconveniences you experienced during your stay, however I would love for you to contact me so that I can have my maintanence staff address the issues with the room that you stayed in. We are currently in the process of negotiating an upgrade to our wi-fi speeds; hopefully during your next stay it will be lightning fast!

859-282-7400
Newport Beach, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Free shuttle to Airport and very helpful staff. You can occasionally hear a plane but the noise level for an airport area is minimal. The hotel room could use some updating. The tub in our room was definitley overdue for replacement. The breakfast is a standard Residence inn breakfast but the " social hour" is only Monday to Wednesday and nothing to rave about. Others have commented on the lack of restaurants in the area. There are restaurants that deliver and there is a Japanese restaurant within walking distance (approx 2 city blocks) in an office building. The hotel is in a very small corporate park with two office buildings, a Marriott Courtyard hotel and soon a shell gas station. You need a car here or someone with a car to pick you up and take you around. The major downside is very bad wifi. We were continually (every 10-15 minutes) being knocked off for days so it was not an isolated storm issue. I had a lot of trouble getting my Ipad logged on in room, less trouble with phone and computer worked best but as I said ALL get knocked off. I would caution business people and parents with kids who need wifi that they will be frustrated.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Jon_Kinder, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property and share your experience with us. I am happy to hear that you found our staff to be helpful; we always try and go the extra mile to take care of our valuable guests! Our proximitely to the airport and complimentary shuttle service are convenient as well, although we are lucky enough to be insulated by some rolling hills in between so we do not expereince much airport noise. You're correct in saying that there are not many restaurants in the immediate area, however a new development right next to the upcoming Shell station will also include several restaurants in a strip-mall setting so we are excited for the project to be finished! I am terribly you experienced issues with the wifi during your stay, we are currently in the process of evaluating our systems and potentially upgrading our services. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback, we hope to see you again in the future!

Guest Care Manager

Been to Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport? Share your experiences!