We had a two bedroom suite. Nice full kitchen that was opened to a nice, decent sized family room that had an automatic gas fire place. The room was really pretty nice, but the linens, including the sheets and towells were low end (small rough towells, rough sheets).
The location is great - near the airport, just off the interstate, lots of chain resturants and other hotels.
The breakfast was decent, but not great. The dining room is nice enough and also had a fire place.
The biggest detractors were the lack of elevators in the individual buildings (we were on the third floor) and the lack of in-door or covered walkways between the individual buildings and the main building where the pool and dining room are.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport Hotel Erlanger
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport Hotel
- Residence Inn Erlanger
- Erlanger Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *NEW- FLAT SCREEN TVs!* The Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Airport is located just 2 miles from the Cincinnati Airport and 10 minutes from downtown. Our all suites hotel is within minutes of major corporations and perfect for the extended stay. Complimentary services include a breakfast buffet, Weekday Hospitality, Internet and airport shuttle. Perfect for families, our central location to attractions including the Creation Museum, Newport Aquarium and Cincinnati Reds put you in the action! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.