“Average hotel at a cheap price” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn and Suites

You added Quality Inn and Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn and Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1805 Airport Exchange Blvd, Erlanger, KY 41018 (Formerly Baymont Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Erlanger
“Average hotel at a cheap price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Quality Inn near the airport in Cincinnati is an inexpensive hotel, but it does not stand out in any way. Service, parking, and cleanliness were all okay. The problem was that my room was very humid, and everything felt damp. Besides that, the room was decent with comfy bed, small bathroom, and good TV.

• Stayed July 2012
RaajP, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property. We value your opinion and appreciate your candor. Quality Inn and Suites is an affordable hotel near the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport, and we are also only minutes from great attractions such as the Creation Museum and Newport Aquarium. We offer affordable packages and discounted tickets for families who want to enjoy all the local attractions.
Our rooms feature newly renovated furnishings such LCD TV’s, bedding, and digital HVAC which can be controlled to your own personal preference. We do regret that you found the room to be humid and damp. This can occur during extremely hot weather and if we had been informed during your stay our maintenance staff would have gladly brought you a de-humidifier.
Once again, we greatly appreciate your business and would love to accommodate for you again. Feel free to call one of our friendly front staff to take advantage of our great rates and packages. As always, our breakfast is FREE and includes many HOT items, and our high-speed internet is also complimentary.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Herrin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Arrived at 5pm...room not clean yet. Waited for a while, then went to look again, not cleaned to our satisfaction. Looked at three more rooms in the same shape before we finally got into a room at 8pm that was clean.

Breakfast...ran out of milk and biscuits both days.

Trash in room not emptied after 1st night and all four ice machines not working.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
On behalf of the entire staff and management at the Quality Inn and Suites, I would like to offer you our most humble and sincere apologies for the less than satisfactory stay you experienced. We value your patronage and make every effort to ensure that all of our guests have a pleasant stay. Because we are located near the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport, many of our guests are employees of airlines and their schedules often require flexible and less than traditional check-in or check out times. During higher peak seasons, and unfortunately in this case, our housekeeping was not able to have the room cleaned in time for you.
Every morning we cater a FREE hot breakfast. We are very sorry that you were not able to enjoy the warm, fresh biscuits and cold milk. We make every attempt to provide enough for all of our guests, however, during peak seasons, and due to the popularity of our breakfast, we had ran out. Our breakfast times are posted at the front desk and we also have an employee for just managing the breakfast. Because of this new dedicated position for breakfast, we no longer have issues of items running out.
Along with FREE breakfast, we offer complimentary high-speed internet, affordable rates and packages to all the major attractions and amusements such as the Creation Museum and the Newport Aquarium. Please call our friendly front desk for your next stay, and we hope to see you again soon.
Silver Spring, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Okay, this is not the kind of hotel where the concierge sets up your tee time for you; but, if you are looking for a great hotel for a night near the airport, this is the best I have seen for the money. Comfortable bed, great HVAC, flat screen tv, good furniture, free shuttle to and from the airport and strong free WiFi (and free continental breakfast). Friendly staff, an outdoor pool and an exercise room. I had one heckuva a deal and stayed for under $50. My room had all of the above, plus new carpeting...must have recently renovated. Here is the downside: The tile squares on the floor are cracked in places on the lone elevator and the small check-in desk give a little bit of a run-down appearance; but, the rooms are better. The bath tub is VERY slippery, just as someone else noted in their review. I had read the review and was very careful in the shower and I STILL slipped! But, where the hotel really dropped the ball is in room cleaning. I found a clipped toe nail on the writing desk, crumbs on the desk chair seat and saw a peanut over in one corner. The maid should be fired. The towels were not as plush as I would love, and they had a stain or two that obviously wouldn't come out. There was one small odd stain on the dated-looking shiny gold bed spread; but, all-in-all, an okay stay, especially for the money. Jewel at the front desk was very nice. They just need to vacuum the rooms better.

Room Tip: Ask to make sure your room was one of the recently remodeled ones. Since you can open the windows...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
RaajP, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. Our staff is dedicated to providing excellent customer service for all of our guests. We would love to accomodate you again in the future. Our hotel is close to many local attractions such as the Creation Museum, and Newport Aquarium. Also we are only a few minutes from the Airport and Dowtown Cincinnati. For your next reservation, mention this review and we will give you a free upgrade, our Suites are spacious and have a seperate living room with kitchenette, microwave and refridgerator.
Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

We have stayed there in the past, and since i had Choice Rewards for a free night, chose that property to use them in. When there last, they were in the process of upgrading rooms and flat screen TV's were in the hallway waiting to be installled. They are now in rooms and very nice. They also have Fox News in the rooms, and they did not have it previously, which meant a lot to my husband. We almost didn't stay for that reason, so husband was happy when he found the station on the TV. Breakfast was very nice. Rolls were not the standard, much nicer than in some hotels. Very nice selection of breakfast items...cereal, hot waffles, hard boiled eggs, biscuits and gravy, fruit, yogurt, etc. On the downside, the floor in the elevator needs replaced and there is a major safety concern in the bathrooms. There is no mat in the tub or non skid tape, so it is an accident waiting to happen. My husband almost fell more than once and when he tried to catch himself by grabbing onto the towel rack, it came off the wall. Since I have recently fell with multiple injuries, I opted not to even try taking a bath or shower. The ice machine on the third floor and we had to go to 4th floor to get ice. All in all...an adequate stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Independence, Kentucky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

The hotel has a pool, but it is outdoors so don't plan on swimming if it's not warm outside. We got to the hotel and the front desk clerk seemed like she didn't know why I was asking to check in with my reservation from priceline. She finally found our reservation after about 4 minutes and had to be reminded by myself that the room was already paid for. We got to our room, which was clean and well-kept, but very cramped. The morning breakfast was mostly carbs and didn't have any eggs/meats/etc. just cereal, danish, and juice. Not terrible for the price I paid, which was $59, but I think I'd rather pay the extra $20 for a hotel that offered 1) room service, 2) an indoor pool, and 3) a larger room.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Indianapolis, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

My fiance, father, two brother in laws and a friend stayed at this hotel for my fiances bachelor party weekend. The checked into the hotel a little early because they were heading to Hollywood Casino. When they checked into their rooms, I reserved two, the room my fiance and three others was to stay in was foul. There was vomit on the floor, a stain on the comforter and what appeared to be blood spots and some other spots on the wall. I have seen the pictures! My fiance called me immediately to tell me the condition of the room. I had him call down to the front desk and have their rooms moved. I understand that they had checked in early and all but to have all these spots and stains is completely unacceptable! Since I am a Choice Hotel employee I didn't want to make too big of a fuss about it but was very disappointed that they would send guests into a room of this condition!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Rochester Hills, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

Checked in for two nights. Left next AM to sight see and advised room service to clean suite. Upon return at 4 PM, room was still unkempt. Called desk to be told that room service advised my room was clean. Invited front desk to view room but they were too busy. Left a message for a Manager to call me and I checked out of dirty room. After one month still no call back.

Room Tip: Visit room before check in.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!