“Above average” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Elizabethtown

You added Ramada Elizabethtown to your Saves list
Ramada Elizabethtown
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   205 Commerce Drive, I-65 at exit 94, Elizabethtown, KY 42701   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Elizabethtown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Gary at the front desk was amazing! Hotel was very clean. Room spacious. Loved the military rate. Only downside was not being able to use the side doors.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

ramada205, General Manager at Ramada Elizabethtown, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Angie M
Thank you for staying at the property and taking time to share your experience with our team. I am glad we were able to reach your expectations. I want to thank you for bring to my attention about side door not working, will address your concern to ensure these issuedo not arise in the future. Please come back and visit us if you are in our area.Once agian thank your kind words an candid comments so we are able to grow to better serve our guest.
Argonne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Best value for price on our trip. Desk manger remembers us each time we stay. Clean, efficient and organized.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Gerald W
Thank you so much for your positive review of our hotel. I am glad that you found our hotel to be very clean and our staff to be awesome. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the Elizabethtown, KY area.
Elizabethtown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

My daughter,granddaughter and I stayed here overnight while attending my sister funeral. It was a pleasant stay. Quick check in. Gary was very pleasant. The rooms were very clean and roomy. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Bonnie C
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We greatly appreciate any and all feedback that we receive in an effort to provide superior service and accommodations to all of our guests. I am happy to hear that you found your room to be clean, comfortable and the staff to be friendly and helpful. I hope that we will see you again the next time you are in Elizabethtown, KY area.

Been to Ramada Elizabethtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Elizabethtown

Address: 205 Commerce Drive, I-65 at exit 94, Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Location: United States > Kentucky > Elizabethtown
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Elizabethtown
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Elizabethtown 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Elizabethtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Elizabethtown Hotel Elizabethtown
Elizabethtown Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Elizabethtown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.