“Business” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Elizabethtown

You added Ramada Elizabethtown to your Saves list
Ramada Elizabethtown
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   205 Commerce Drive, I-65 at exit 94, Elizabethtown, KY 42701   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Elizabethtown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
East Central Wisconsin, on the shores of Lake Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We stayed for one night on our way back home from New Orleans. Stopped at two other hotels in the area, but they were booked solid, so we were happy to find a place with a room. The next morning, we went to use the pool area. Windows were open, so the air temp was a bit chilly, and workmen were hauling out some air conditioning units from a storage room. Neither the hot tub nor the pool looked too clean, so I did not go in. In the odd little alcove/corner by the hot tub there was a bunch of black mold on the wall. DH said he had to get out of the hot tub because his skin was starting to itch and burn. Staff seemed to use one of the storage rooms in there for a smoking area, as two housekeepers were in there, and the manager as well, and every time the door opened and closed I got treated to a secondhand smoky cloud. Could not get a consistent temp during our showers - went from fine to freezing cold and back several times. We were in the room directly across from the laundry room. As someone else here stated, very shabby. Bad carpet, outdated linens, etc. On the plus side, breakfast was great! Place just needs some TLC.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
ramada205, General Manager at Ramada Elizabethtown, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Vegashound08
Thank you for a recet stay with us and respond. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. I do hope that you will give another opportunity to serve you. I apologize for the inconvience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.
Hickory Hills
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

The room was more like a motel than any other Ramada I have stayed at.
it not worth the extra $20 per day i spent - should have stayed at the mote.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

ramada205, General Manager at Ramada Elizabethtown, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. I am very sorry to hear that your stay was not satisfying. Our goal is not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
Nunica
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We have stayed at this Ramada for at least 5 years on our return trip from Florida. All is well, but this year we would have appreciated 2 chairs and a table in our room. The new mattress pads are way to soft for us. Breakfast is very goodHad a safe trip back home!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

ramada205, General Manager at Ramada Elizabethtown, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Doris,
First, I would like to thakn you for a recent stay with us again. I am happy to hear that your stay wos great. I do apologize fto hear that we did not meet your expectation. Please let me know next time you are in Elizabethtown and I will make sure that you will have an extra chair in your room. I hope to see you again during your next visit to Elizabethtown.

Been to Ramada Elizabethtown? Share your experiences!