“Enjoy Grabbing a Bite Here” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Radcliff, Kentucky
“Enjoy Grabbing a Bite Here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We have visited this location at least 4 times. We never had any issues here. Good food and service. I would recommend this to anyone.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois
“Quality, value, service...poor”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Upon walking inside, I had my reservations about actually eating in this establishment. However, my children really wanted to eat here. The floors were a bit sticky, the air a bit damp, and we came at an in between time of 2:30ish when there seemed to be only the bartender who was able to take tables. I ordered two children's meals, which I was told came with a side, and asked for f. Fries. I had the salad bar. The food was ok, nothing special, but nothing wrong either. However, when the bill came, the sides of f. Fries for the children had been charged extra, at 2.69 each, for seriously about 10 f. Fries. My salad bar had also a been overcharged from the menu price of 7.99. I am small and only made one trip to the salad bar and had a very modest size plate of salad, so I did not feel that I had eaten enough to be overcharged.
I asked the server about the children's sides and was told that they were only included with the chicken tenders meal, which mine did not have, and that the cost of the menu salad bar was incorrect and the correct price was listed on my receipt.

So, without any resolution, we paid well over what we could have paid for a much nicer meal at the roadhouse or namaste across the street. I was very disappointed and will certainly not return to this establishment.

Do not waste your time or money.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Denver
“OK for a chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

The service is a little slow but you can almost always get right in without much wait time. The salad bar is always good and the menu is always being updated to keep some unique dishes. The blondie is to die for!

Visited June 2014
Vero Beach, Florida
“HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

In town for a Nations Tournament. You would think that the town would know about the Tournament and that there would be families staying everywhere and may just drop into a restaurant. Well we did on a Monday night after a game that we had just won, walked in about 845, was seated. We were never told that they had just sent home most of the staff as it was slow and we had about 35 people. There was another waitress that was there and they did not offer to help our waitress. We felt so bad for our waitress as know one was helping her. The Manager said that he had to help cook our food, our food was not good at all, the salad bar looked horrendous and to top it off, all of our bills were wrong.
The manager told us that we should have called earlier in the day and they would have had the help. So I guess we should have known where we were going to eat in the middle of our games and stopped to call.....NOT!!!!!! They should have told us that they couldn't accommodate us & we could have gone somewhere else.

Visited June 2014
Columbus, OH
“Alright”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Lunch stop while travelling. It's a chain so you kind of know what to expect. No big surprises here. Food was good and was exactly what I had expected from visits at other locations around the country. Service was friendly and efficient. Pretty run of the mill but that is kind of what I wanted. In and out, quick and easy.

• Visited June 2014