“Best thing was the discount...” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Lawrenceburg
“Best thing was the discount...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Dinner here as we were staying next door for an athletic tournament in E-town. Received a discount with our room key. Have eaten at other Ruby Tuesdays in the Cincinnati area and enjoyed them.

Service was slow. Cosmopolitan was good. Husband ordered a Blue Moon on tap. It was good. The salad bar was much smaller than other RT we have visited. Not much selection. My dinner was the shellfish platter, I know why in heavens did I order seafood? Well the Cosmo was so good and the picture was so good... But it was terrible! Very, very small lobster tail and very over cooked. 3 little shrimp and a crab cake the size of a silver dollar. Well, it was $19 what did I expect? Husband ordered Cajun shrimp. He liked them. Looked more like popcorn shrimp but very spicy.

Will I return, sure but I will stick with salad bar and a burger. But... I will have another Cosmo!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Marana, Arizona
“Really enjoyed our meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

A solid dining experience, good but not great.

My steak was smaller than I would have wanted (despite being the supposedly larger chef's cut) and the salad bar was a bit scrimpy with it being really hard to get to the dressings in the back row.

Visited February 2013
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

In town on business, I walked over from the hotel. I ordered the shrimp fondue and salad bar. Everything was fresh and I had a very good server. His Ruby Tuesdays seems to have it all together; the best one I've been to.

“Fair to Middlin'”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Salad bar is good, service is ok, pricing is a little high.
Nothing special here, but if you want a good salad bar (not many in town) it is worth a trip.
They have recently revised the menu, and the choices are good...but the flavors could have been a bit "bolder".
Overall...not bad, but not great either.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Ruby Tuesday”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Ruby Tuesday has a fantasic salad bar but the servce needs improving. The meals are mediocre but fairly priced. I go for the salad

Visited January 2013