“Drink Issues” 4 of 5 stars

Elizabethtown, Kentucky
2,676 helpful votes 2,676 helpful votes
“Drink Issues”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2014

Go here several times a month, but a couple of issues last visit.

Server was prompt and polite and had no trouble ringing up our order. However, found out there was no carbonated soda/Coke/soft drinks (and I don't like their tea or lemonade).

Wife got lemonade, but when she asked for a review, a worker had to get a manager refill it. Not sure why that had to be the case.

I like their chicken and wild rice (which I got with my sandwich), but there seems to be no rhyme or reason when they have it. Went on a Thursday. Been on other Thursdays when it is not available.

Soup was good as always, but something wrong with my spoon. Either there was dried "crud" on the side of the handle, or the side had become sharpened through the wash. Went and got another one, but not something you expect to deal with.

Dining room was clean and warm. Spacious as always and you don't feel people are right on top of you. For the people who left their trash on the tables, a worker came by quickly to sweep it up and "turn" the table over.

• Visited December 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States
“Favorite hang-out casual restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2014

Panera is such a nice place to go out with a friend for lunch. Their sandwiches and soup are always tasty. The best thing especially now is the fresh pumpkin muffins, Yum! I know people bring families there but I really don't consider it to be a family restaurant. The tables are very close together and it's always packed at lunchtime. Always enjoy eating there!

Visited August 2014
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2014

I enjoy eating at Panera with my family. The food is always fresh and good. I think it is overly priced and they usually mess up my order everytime I go. The atmosphere is wonderful.

Visited September 2014
Highland
“consistently good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I am especially fond of the Greek salad. Never been disappointed with the sandwiches either.
Count on Panera to have tasty food and enough choices to please most everyone. There are also menu items for children. Our grand daughter loves the sinfully rich mac and cheese while her Grandfather goes for the wonderful soups. Coffee is fresh and hot and there are bakery desserts that will tempt you.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
2,676 helpful votes 2,676 helpful votes
“Lunch After Errand”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Ate lunch here Monday after wife had two run two errands.

The weather finally broke -- had been rather chilly the previous few days -- and we ate outside. Can only do that at a select few places in E'town.

My wife got the soup and baguette. I got smoked ham and chips.

Both of us put the 99-cent pastry item to good use.

• Visited May 2014