There are at least 11 hotels at varying price points off of Exit 94 on I-65. The Fairfield Inn and Suites competes well. I was welcomed by Patricia when I checked in. She is obviously a person who goes beyond the call of duty because she was mopping up foot tracks on the floor in front of the elevator between guest check-ins. My room was clean and the bed comfortable. A couple of little things irked me: the clock radio on the nightstand had been unplugged so I had to reset it. In my thinking, a thorough room servicing should include a quick check to see that the clock radio is working and that the alarm is turned off. The shower curtain had some mildew stains and I left a comment card indicating that it needed to be changed. The breakfast bar had ample selection with bacon, scrambled eggs and waffles as well as cold items, bagels and pastries. The busy CSX railroad to the west of the hotel was surprisingly quiet because the nearby crossing has an overpass. Only one engineer through the night laid on the horn. The Fairfield does a good job of meeting or beating their competition at Exit 94.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Marriott, Despegar.com, Expedia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Fairfield Inn and Suites Elizabethtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Elizabethtown Hotel Elizabethtown
- Fairfield Inn Elizabethtown
- Fairfield Elizabethtown
- Elizabethtown Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Elizabethtown