“Great location and value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Elizabethtown

You added Motel 6 Elizabethtown to your Saves list
Motel 6 Elizabethtown
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1042 North Mulberry Street, I-65 at North Mulberry Street/US 62, Exit #94, Elizabethtown, KY 42701   |
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Elizabethtown
Bakersfield, California, United States
“Great location and value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

We stayed one night here on our way to The Longest Yard Sale in Frankfort, Ky. It was convenient, right near the highway, had multiple restaurants nearby, friendly staff and was a great value for the money. It was good for what we needed it for which was a bed and bathroom. My only complaints were that the bedspread was stained and dirty and the water pressure in the shower was extremely low. Otherwise, our stay was good.

Room Tip: Request a room on the opposite side of the front desk. There is some sort of loud noise at the busi...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Stayed for 3 nights with my (2) 13 year olds while visiting family. Did not spend much time in room as we were busy doing things, that is why I chose Motel 6. Just needed a place to sleep and shower. There were black hairs on bed sheets which was gross but the sheets appeared and smelled clean. perhaps they belonged to the maid while making up beds?? Overall room was pretty clean. Walls are white and room is very small and sparse. It is what it is for $50 a night. If you want shampoo's, soaps, fridge and alarm clock, go over to the Best Western for $50 more a night. Shower is very small but it does the job.The hotel felt safe, plenty of staff around and pool was decent for a cheaper hotel. There is a microwave near vending machines at lobby if you need to heat up something and they do have hairdryers at front desk if you ask, that they will let you use during your stay. Gas stations/mini marts on both sides of hotel that you can walk to for just about anything you may need. If you are on a budget, this hotel is an OK stay for a few nights.

Room Tip: Overlooking pool on 2nd floor was nice. better than view of parking lot, however there is some traff...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Wilmore, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

First off, I want to say that I typicaly don't stay at motels, however I couldn't find any other hotel in the area for a resonable price. The rooms were small, one of the beds actually was on the Air Conditioning unit. The restroom was very small, the shower head was very tall though. The "Cable" only had 15 channels, most of which had poor picture quiet. At night, you could hear parties going on until 1 AM. In conclusion, the motel was clean and comfortable espically considering how much I paid for it.

Waverly
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We stopped at this hotel late at night and overslept until late the next morning. We had a big drive ahead of us and we left in a hurry. I forgot my phone and didnt realize until we were about 2 hours away. Living in New York, we didnt have much time to turn around and go back. The staff was very friendly and mailed the phone to my house. I am very grateful for these kind people. Affordable rooms, convenient location, and wonderful hospitality.

• Stayed June 2014
Dawson Springs, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Cheap hotel for one night was what we were looking for and that is what we got. A few things that stood out in my mind: first the flooring was gross. If you are going to use flooring in a bathroom it should be flooring that tolerates water. Looked like mold next to the shower, no bath tub. Our feet were dirty from walking from the bath to the bed. The room was nonsmoking but smelled like it was a smoking room. Bought febreeze at the Walgreen's up the street and fixed that. The entrance to the hotel was hard to get into. Silly but there was nothing on the walls except for an out dated mirror.
The positive was the great staff that worked there all were friendly and pleasant. If it were just me I would stay there again, but don't want to take my daughter back

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I didn't think it would be great but needed a place to sleep overnight. I was surprised at how great the room was. Bright orange colors, bamboo flooring, extremly clean with flat screen tv. Air conditioning worked great and the covers were soft and warm. Definantly would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Reasonably priced, clean, pleasant.
We were enroute to Lexington and really just wanted a decent room for a good night's sleep. The area seemed pretty safe and quiet. Absolutely no complaints. Motel 6, you rock!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Motel 6 Elizabethtown? Share your experiences!