“Thanks for another great stay!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Super 8 Elizabethtown
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2028 N. Mulberry St, Elizabethtown, KY 42701   |
Ranked #9 of 17 hotels in Elizabethtown
Brandonburg, ky
“Thanks for another great stay!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Nice pool, nice room, love the big screen tv, friendly staff. Two of the front desk clerks was not only very friendly, but also shares my passion for college football. Loved that because I was able to sit in lobby and talk to them while watching the game on the big screen.
Thanks!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
tripmemberKy, Manager at Super 8 Elizabethtown, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear Returning Guest,

Thank you very much for another great review. It is always our pleasure to see new and especially returning guests. We hope to see you again in the near future. Happy travels!

199 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
New Lenox
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

We were stuck in Kentucky for three days so picked the Super 8 because my friend had stayed there before. It had a nice little pool, comfortable rooms, plenty of tv channels, and all the amenities I could ask for at such a reasonable price. The woman who checked us in was very helpful and friendly, as was the woman at the front desk the next morning. I overslept breakfast so she stopped what she was doing to get me what they had left. It's conveniently located and was a good stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Former Guest,

Thank you very much for your review. We are thrilled that you were happy with the level of our service as well as the quality of our rooms. We certainly hope to see you again during your next stay in Elizabethtown.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have been staying in the Elizabethtown area for several years. I used to stay at the HoJo, but is is getting pretty run down. So I decided to give the Super 8 a try after reading the TA Reviews! They were spot on! I got a discounted rate, had great service at the desk and the room was very clean! I would stay here again no questions!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Former Guest,

Thank you very much for your review. We are extremely thrilled that you were happy during your stay with us. We definitely look forward to serving you again during your next visit in Elizabethtown.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

The #1 thing about this hotel is the customer service,from the moment we arrived to our departure.The manager bent over backwards to try to make our stay as comfortable as possible, from carrying our luggage to giving us extra pillows upon request, and showing us where all the good restaurants were located. The room was very clean with a comfortable size queen bed. The fridge, microwave, and coffee maker in our room were an added bonus. We will definitely come back to this motel if we are in the area again.

• Stayed October 2012
tripmemberKy, Manager at Super 8 Elizabethtown, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear Former Guest,

Thank you very much for your review. We are extremely happy that your stay with us was satisfactory and that you were pleased with the level of our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

While I realize that for $58 I shouldn't expect much from a hotel, I do expect cleanliness. First, the beds were uncomfortable, mattresses and pillows covered in plastic while the sheets were old and stained and blankets had burn holes. Showerhead had so much lime buildup it was white and shower floor was heavily stained. The only chair in the room is swaying so bad that it may just fall in. I have to say that I'm writing this at 1:00 am because I cannot sleep in these awful beds. I wish I'd have paid a little extra for a nicer place.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear Former Guest,

Thank you for your review. I truly apologize that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. I will personally look into the matters you have mentioned in order to ensure that they will not happen again. Just as as future reference, plastic covers that are placed on mattresses and pillows in many hotels are used as a precautionary measure against bed bugs. Once again, I apologize.

Been to Super 8 Elizabethtown? Share your experiences!