My boyfriend and I spent New Years Eve here, and we had the place to ourselves. When we arrived there was a fire burning in the living room fireplace; very welcoming! Rick and Laurie, our hosts, were friendly and accommodating. We took advantage of their Country Wine and Dine package, which was perfect for us. (We were impressed by the liquor store we were sent to; not so impressed by the Italian restaurant.) In the morning we were treated to a lovely homemade breakfast prepared by Laurie. Also, we were offered a second night at half off (which they offer in the winter), but we were unable to stay.
We feel fortunate to have found this little gem, and hope to return!
- Also Known As:
- Mariaville Lake Bed And Breakfast
- Mariaville Lake Hotel Duanesburg
- Mariaville Lake Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mariaville Lake B&B is not just lodging-it's an experience! Stay in a federal home with five unique guest rooms, all with queen beds, private bath and view of the lake. Your innkeepers are professional, fun, and funky. Breakfast is fresh, local, and yummy. Most of the rooms have hardwood floors and original moldings. There are two marble fireplaces. The Lakeview and Vineyard Room are located in the oldest part of the house and open with skeleton keys. The Colonial Room occupies the former upstairs porch and the The Suite has a living room with morning bar, bedroom, and full bath. Why stay in town when you can stay at the lake? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fareportal so you can book your Mariaville Lake Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.